Stock BOOST 2 in 1 ESC application ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jiggs H

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
So this is just for fun, not actually planning anything anytime soon - I have the 2 in 1 ESC and transmitter pulled from my upgraded BOOST and I was curious what a good thing to throw it into might be. Probably some kind of roller or kit that comes with everything except ESC and RXTX - most the Tamiya's seem to come with ESCs so unless anyone knows of one that doesn't that's out.

I guess my other option would just to be watch the classifieds for something that is only missing esc and rx - again just a fun little conversation to have, curious what other upgraders have done with their old ESC 2 in 1s, seems a waste just to keep it in a box somewhere :cigar: :ROFLMAO:

So this is just for fun, not actually planning anything anytime soon - I have the 2 in 1 ESC and transmitter pulled from my upgraded BOOST and I was curious what a good thing to throw it into might be. Probably some kind of roller or kit that comes with everything except ESC and RXTX - most the Tamiya's seem to come with ESCs so unless anyone knows of one that doesn't that's out.

I guess my other option would just to be watch the classifieds for something that is only missing esc and rx - again just a fun little conversation to have, curious what other upgraders have done with their old ESC 2 in 1s, seems a waste just to keep it in a box somewhere :cigar: :ROFLMAO:
I save stuff like that to send to someone that needs it. It’s a nice feeling to help out. I’ve been helped plenty over the years so like to do the same when I can.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back