Stock Diff oil weights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
Hi everyone, soon I will order the hardened outdrives for my Losi DB pro, just wondering what the stock diff oil weights are? And if you have a DB pro what weight oil would you recommend. I drive on a mix of surfaces grass, gravel, road, dirt..... i think I want to up the centre diff oil weight as the front tyres are always ballooning. Thanks heaps -Alex???

I'm sure there are some here that have the Db.
But this is an Arrma forum. I hope someone chimes in.
I imagine you've checked other sources? The OE diff weights are not published in the manual. Just the shock oils (30w/40w). I am sure you know that already? Call Horizon Hobby tech supp. They own the Losi brand. Other wise it is trial and error. Diffing out is a PIA. I know. Just don't go too thick in the center like it is a heavier 1/8 scale rig. You may get into drive train and drivability issues. 1/10 scale guys use lower CST's by comparison. It is a lighter rig by comparison. You don't want 500k cst for instance.:rolleyes:
Good luck.

I'm sure there are some here that have the Db.
But this is an Arrma forum. I hope someone chimes in.
I imagine you've checked other sources? The OE diff weights are not published in the manual. Just the shock oils (30w/40w). I am sure you know that already? Call Horizon Hobby tech supp. They own the Losi brand. Other wise it is trial and error. Diffing out is a PIA. I know. Just don't go too thick in the center like it is a heavier 1/8 scale rig. You may get into drive train and drivability issues. 1/10 scale guys use lower CST's by comparison. It is a lighter rig by comparison. You don't want 500k cst for instance.:rolleyes:
Good luck.
Thanks for the tips, later on I will call horizon support and find out? And I know this is an Arrma Forum but it seems to be best place to get info on just about anything?. ???

Thanks for the tips, later on I will call horizon support and find out? And I know this is an Arrma Forum but it seems to be best place to get info on just about anything?. ???
AF gets a pretty broad group of RC brands. Because there are really no fan boys here. Just pure hobbyists that try different stuff. And bring experience and valid opinions (for the most part) to the table. :cool:

What did you find out from Horizon on the stock diff oils...I did not see another post I need to know also :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back