Kraton Stock Kraton, 14T pinion speed run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fault. Evidently punch setting 1 reverses the throttle. I am still not getting speeds above 35 mph with stock 12t pinion. Switched back to STX radio and remains the same. I have read here that punch settings do not affect top speed. So why am I only getting 35 running 6s?

Calibrate both your radio and esc. Set all trim, rates etc to neutral beforehand. Punch only impacts acceleration but with all your changes you most likely mucked something up (no offense just based on own experience).
Try the reset and Cal and you should be in the 40 MPH range.

Calibrate both your radio and esc. Set all trim, rates etc to neutral beforehand. Punch only impacts acceleration but with all your changes you most likely mucked something up (no offense just based on own experience).
Try the reset and Cal and you should be in the 40 MPH range.
I have tried calibration. After work I'm going to try a reset. I believe what I'm finding, turn on car and radio. Push and hold "a" for 4 seconds to reset to factory defaults.

I have tried calibration. After work I'm going to try a reset. I believe what I'm finding, turn on car and radio. Push and hold "a" for 4 seconds to reset to factory defaults.
A reset did the job.

Attachments

• 20200203_163841.jpg
    20200203_163841.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 35
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back