Kraton Stock Kraton 6s Combo vs Max8 + 2200kv motor Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harith7oe

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there is any big difference between stock kraton 6s electronic combo compared to max8 + 2200kv motor combo? Planning to sell the stock one and change to max8. Max6 seems over powered and out of my budget. Should i just stick with the stock combo or go with max8? TIA

Stock esc is similar to the max 8. The 2200kv motors rip but heat up quickly in the Kraton unless you gear down…. I’d say keep the stock electronics or sell the stock esc and put the money towards a max6

The max 8 has more tuning options but is pretty much the same as stock but the max 8 is definitely more reliable. The 2200kv you are likely to have heat issues with as the stock motor gets warm pretty quickly. The max6 and 4985 are the go to for these rigs. Plenty of power and runs cooler which mean your electronics will last a bit longer. If you are on a budget I would go to Jenny rc and grab an 8s combo from arrma and just run the 6s. But you will have to gear up because the lower kv but will be much more reliable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back