Kraton Stock pinion for 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARRMA Adam

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, I recently lost my pinion (stripped the gear) it is a 12T “safe-D” I have been looking online and still cannot find one, I also checked my local hobby store and they said it was out of stock. If anyone knows where I can get one please send a link. Thanks in advance.

I just bought a few safe-D pinions from A-main. They had all sizes in stock a week or so ago. If it's a stocker, you can upsize the pinion a bit from 12t for more speed.

Jenny's has some in stock right now.

Be aware, their stock goes pretty fast. Seems like they have only a few of most items on hand at any one time. They refresh stock really often though, so don't be worried about perpetual backorder. If they don't have what you want, put in a notification request and you can usually get it ordered within a couple of days.

Jenny's has some in stock right now.

Be aware, their stock goes pretty fast. Seems like they have only a few of most items on hand at any one time. They refresh stock really often though, so don't be worried about perpetual backorder. If they don't have what you want, put in a notification request and you can usually get it ordered within a couple of days.
Thank you, I did look on a-main and it said that it was out of stock for the rest of the month.

I did not check Jenny’s but I will.

Thank you, I did look on a-main and it said that it was out of stock for the rest of the month.

I did not check Jenny’s but I will.
They have items priced by demand, so check trucks that have the same part. Sometimes it'll be priced lower even though it is the exact same thing. Additionally, sometimes they won't have something in stock for the exact vehicle, but they will for another even if it is the same part. In this case, the pinions are sold out for the V5 Kraton, but they are in stock AND cost less for the V5 Notorious.

Back