Infraction Stock+ QoL build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Alright, I'm tired of the sidebar telling me to do a build thread, I figured I'd give it a go and hopefully this counts as one. There is literally nothing in this post that isn't covered in some post or another but this is the kind of post I kind of wished I'd had when I looking at getting an Infraction or at least just after getting it.

I'm calling it the Stock+ QoL build.

This takes a stock, out of the box Arrma Infraction v2 vehicle and adds small touches for quality of life improvements along with some added flash and fun.

Parts list and prices in no particular order. (Prices as of 1/21/2023)

Arrma Infraction (V1 & V2) Inner Fenders / Mudguards: $45.00
Titanium Rear Skid plates - Arrma Infraction / Limitless / Felony: $34.00
Fast Eddy's Arrma Infraction 6S BLX V2 Sealed Bearing Kit: $27.99
Arrma Skinz Chassis Skin Protector Road: $20-23
Speed Pinion: Free!

One of the things you don't realize before driving one is how much stuff gets kicked into the chassis when you're ripping these around. You think road, you think clean. But that's not the case, it's pretty amazing just how much stuff can get in there and the Scorched RC fenders work really well. Like keeps out 95% more of the road stuff and burnt tires you'll come to find in the chassis if you don't have wheel wells.

Scorched RC Inner Fenders
IMG_5658.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5655.jpg

I highly recommend using these unless you have access to brand new asphalt. Actually I just recommend them, even the tire dust gets to be a lot. These really do work great at keeping the debris out.

Scorched RC Titanium skid plates
These add some fun. They spark like crazy when you bottom out, which happens a lot, they help protect the chassis and honestly just look bad ass when you're bombing around and sparks are flying.
IMG_5662.jpg

Fast Eddy bearings
I didn't get any pics when installing these but we all know the great impedance to speed and performance is friction. For a good price you can rest assured you're getting as low of friction from the moving parts as possible, minus the much more expensive ceramics. One of the greatest things about putting in all of the bearings is that if you're pretty new to RC or Arrma Infractions, you'll be familiar with most all of the components of the chassis by the time you've installed them. 🤘
Fast Eddy.png

Arrma Skinz Chassis Skin Protector Road
Alright, the amount of protection these grant might be minimal but they do protect a little. While they might only protect a little, they add a lot fun if you're into it. There's a lot of styles, the popular ones are usually sold out but at the time of posting this it looks like everything is in stock. I'm of the camp that these add some great color and feel.
IMG_5660.jpg

IMG_5663.jpg

Speed Pinon - It's FREE!
And comes in the box. And once you've done it, you'll know it takes about 5 minutes to swap them out. This really opens up different driving styles and can be a nice change up.
IMG_5659.jpg

That's pretty much the Stock+ QoL build. Inexpensive, yet adds some QoL and fun.

Some final thoughts and things which I found to be helpful to me.
Get yourself familiar with the exploded view parts list.

Read the manual. It's worth noting that the recommended minimum C rating is 35C for your LiPOs.

I can say without a doubt that batteries matter. While I am new to RC and Arrma, I've gone with the Spektrum brand for now at least. There is a very noticeable difference between running a set of 5000mAh 50c batteries and a set of 6800mAh 120c batteries both in terms of run time and performance.

Here's some additional pics for no reason at all.
IMG_5642.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

IMG_5669.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5666.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Keep the hairy side up and keep on braaaaaaap'n.
Shield 1-small.png

~Lalo

Last edited:
Alright, I'm tired of the sidebar telling me to do a build thread, I figured I'd give it a go and hopefully this counts as one. There is literally nothing in this post that isn't covered in some post or another but this is the kind of post I kind of wished I'd had when I looking at getting an Infraction or at least just after getting it.

I'm calling it the Stock+ QoL build.

This takes a stock, out of the box Arrma Infraction v2 vehicle and adds small touches for quality of life improvements along with some added flash and fun.

Parts list and prices in no particular order. (Prices as of 1/21/2023)

Arrma Infraction (V1 & V2) Inner Fenders / Mudguards: $45.00
Titanium Rear Skid plates - Arrma Infraction / Limitless / Felony: $34.00
Fast Eddy's Arrma Infraction 6S BLX V2 Sealed Bearing Kit: $27.99
Arrma Skinz Chassis Skin Protector Road: $20-23
Speed Pinion: Free!

One of the things you don't realize before driving one is how much stuff gets kicked into the chassis when you're ripping these around. You think road, you think clean. But that's not the case, it's pretty amazing just how much stuff can get in there and the Scorched RC fenders work really well. Like keeps out 95% more of the road stuff and burnt tires you'll come to find in the chassis if you don't have wheel wells.

Scorched RC Inner Fenders
View attachment 271842

View attachment 271843

View attachment 271844

I highly recommend using these unless you have access to brand new asphalt. Actually I just recommend them, even the tire dust gets to be a lot. These really do work great at keeping the debris out.

Scorched RC Titanium skid plates
These add some fun. They spark like crazy when you bottom out, which happens a lot, they help protect the chassis and honestly just look bad ass when you're bombing around and sparks are flying.
View attachment 271853

Fast Eddy bearings
I didn't get any pics when installing these but we all know the great impedance to speed and performance is friction. For a good price you can rest assured you're getting as low of friction from the moving parts as possible, minus the much more expensive ceramics. One of the greatest things about putting in all of the bearings is that if you're pretty new to RC or Arrma Infractions, you'll be familiar with most all of the components of the chassis by the time you've installed them. 🤘
View attachment 271854

Arrma Skinz Chassis Skin Protector Road
Alright, the amount of protection these grant might be minimal but they do protect a little. While they might only protect a little, they add a lot fun if you're into it. There's a lot of styles, the popular ones are usually sold out but at the time of posting this it looks like everything is in stock. I'm of the camp that these add some great color and feel.
View attachment 271856
View attachment 271857

Speed Pinon - It's FREE!
And comes in the box. And once you've done it, you'll know it takes about 5 minutes to swap them out. This really opens up different driving styles and can be a nice change up.
View attachment 271864

That's pretty much the Stock+ QoL build. Inexpensive, yet adds some QoL and fun.

Some final thoughts and things which I found to be helpful to me.
Get yourself familiar with the exploded view parts list.

Read the manual. It's worth noting that the recommended minimum C rating is 35C for your LiPOs.

I can say without a doubt that batteries matter. While I am new to RC and Arrma, I've gone with the Spektrum brand for now at least. There is a very noticeable difference between running a set of 5000mAh 50c batteries and a set of 6800mAh 120c batteries both in terms of run time and performance.

Here's some additional pics for no reason at all.
View attachment 271865
View attachment 271866

View attachment 271861
View attachment 271862
View attachment 271863

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Keep the hairy side up and keep on braaaaaaap'n.
View attachment 271867

~Lalo

Now just copy the URL and paste it to your profile page's -
ArrmaForum Thread Link: field

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back