Talion Stock speed Talion v3 with 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diddy515

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I’m curious about the top speed of a completely stock Talion v3 running 6s is?

That would depend on the pinion used. The one that is in the tailion stock would be the 13 tooth, don't think that would hit 60

That would depend on the pinion used. The one that is in the tailion stock would be the 13 tooth, don't think that would hit 60

Yea I’m just curious about the bone stock top speed on 6s. Straight out the box with a 6s.

My Talion is hitting 45mph in a car park on either stock katars or road crushers and 45mph on grass with backflips.
Max distance from standing start before slowing down / braking is around 120 metres on grass but 100m on road (in car park).

For clarification that's with the stock pinion, nothing changed except tyres (still same speed with either on road though) and 2 x 3s 40/80 batteries.

I got 51mph with mine straight out the box on 5000 50C (the higher the C rating the higher your top speed) For instance with a 25T pinion and same batteries I hit 75mph...switched to a 90C battery immediately and hit 81mph........BUT my Talion stock with 20T included gear I was JUST able to hit 70mph...That is all with stock Katars.... now my Road Crushers slowed me down quite a bit they are a lot heavier AND you have a lot more rubber on the ground creating more friction and temps jump up fast too...

I got 51mph with mine straight out the box on 5000 50C (the higher the C rating the higher your top speed) For instance with a 25T pinion and same batteries I hit 75mph...switched to a 90C battery immediately and hit 81mph........BUT my Talion stock with 20T included gear I was JUST able to hit 70mph...That is all with stock Katars.... now my Road Crushers slowed me down quite a bit they are a lot heavier AND you have a lot more rubber on the ground creating more friction and temps jump up fast too...

A batteries discharge capabilities (C rating) will not impact your top speed unless your using a battery that is not capable of meeting your discharge needs, in which case you should not use that battery as it might become permanently damaged (and possibly explode).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back