Typhon Stock typhon 6s v5 clear body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRUSHTRUGGY2021

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the arrma stuff well I have a typhon 6s v5 platform and I am searching for a stock clear body and all I can find is the 6s blx one will that fit on my platform thank you in advance

Hey guys new to the arrma stuff well I have a typhon 6s v5 platform and I am searching for a stock clear body and all I can find is the 6s blx one will that fit on my platform thank you in advance
Ya the BLX is the same thing🤣 just make sure it's NOT the 3s BLX

Lmbo hey don't laugh i been doing traxxas for a long time before that I did timya but I'm old and I wanted a real toy lol but thank you appreciate it
See that's the issue all the Trax-ass fogging your mind🤣 but no like I said as long as it's not the 3s BLX body your good👍

Update: ordered my clear shell on 2/28. Just arrived yesterday!

6326625A-8BAE-4E1D-9884-131E1D328969.jpeg

Time to get sprayin!! Have a color scheme in mind yet?
I’m torn. I’m a huge fan of @Mr.Duke ’s Vader. I was thinking doing the same thing, but maybe a dark gunmetal. I love the murdered out look, that’s exactly how my Jeep SRT was. But nothing fancy, as I don’t have the skills. I practiced cutting vents and adding drywall tape/shoe goo in my original painted body. Hopefully I can get a decent result on this fresh one. The clear body will definitely make finding the right spots to vent much easier before paint.

Edit: for anyone curious what the vents are...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C5PV6H...abc_W6NZTT1STMMPVC67NDX0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

9FA0AE9C-F5C5-4D76-B08B-7AADA40C5CAF.jpeg

44B56F5B-F445-446E-A5AC-B38221F9058C.jpeg

I’m torn. I’m a huge fan of @Mr.Duke ’s Vader. I was thinking doing the same thing, but maybe a dark gunmetal. I love the murdered out look, that’s exactly how my Jeep SRT was. But nothing fancy, as I don’t have the skills. I practiced cutting vents and adding drywall tape/shoe goo in my original painted body. Hopefully I can get a decent result on this fresh one. The clear body will definitely make finding the right spots to vent much easier before paint.

Edit: for anyone curious what the vents are...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C5PV6H...abc_W6NZTT1STMMPVC67NDX0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 141778

View attachment 141779
Have you painted this black? So glued fibreglass tape and then painted it black??

Back