Stock Typhon Nylon wheels (not the tires)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voltron7

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I've heard positive and negative reviews.
I prefer my stock Arrma wheels for appearance and debris clearing out better.
I like the ProLine Split Six V2 buggy wheels okay, but I'd rather be able to buy the unmounted Arrma Typhon wheels.
The known acetone method works great, but that's not the point of this post ;P

Point: Will Arrma/Hobbico/Tower ever sell these wheels unmounted??? Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Will Arrma/Hobbico/Tower ever sell these wheels unmounted?
So far they are only sold pre-mounted, but I feel your pain. No one can really answer your question with any real certainty at the moment, but my recommendation is the same with RPM... email them. Email Arrma-RC and tell them you want the tires to be available sold separately.

The more people we can get to email Arrma and tell them the more likely they might be to sell them separate.

In the meantime the Proline Blockade X2 or the SwitchBlade tires might make good alternatives.

So far they are only sold pre-mounted, but I feel your pain. No one can really answer your question with any real certainty at the moment, but my recommendation is the same with RPM... email them. Email Arrma-RC and tell them you want the tires to be available sold separately.

The more people we can get to email Arrma and tell them the more likely they might be to sell them separate.

In the meantime the Proline Blockade X2 or the SwitchBlade tires might make good alternatives.

Actually, I want the Arrma wheels, not the Arrma tires :)
Thanks, I'll certainly email them and just hope :)

I had called Hobbico and they confirmed for some reason they stopped selling them separately, but that's all they could say...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back