Limitless Stolen Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notoriousone

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Bad day today, I was out doing runs and some lowlife out of nowhere came up and stole my Limitless.. I did a 130mph speedrun and the car was far away from me, when turning around to come back it skidded into tall grass at the side of the road and got stuck, and wouldn’t respond to forward or reverse. I got into my 1/1 car and went to get it, by the time I got up there it was gone.. I never saw anyone. There were a few joggers around and I asked them but no one saw anything. I’m pretty sure someone ran out from one of the houses across the street and took it.. this was in the San Fernando valley area of Los Angeles. it was a limitless with a Delta Plastik Jaguar body and Castle XLX2, and the coke can size castle 2028 motor. It had a PPS mount and CHNL batteries. Picture is below, If anyone sees this advertised on eBay or a forum somewhere please message me and let me know.. it’s probably some idiot who knows nothing about RC and wants to sell it for quick cash, so most likely the description wouldn’t be too detailed. Here’s to hoping someone see something and be careful when running, scumbag theives are everywhere.. Thanks guys

36A1A234-D085-4AA2-9624-FF4FF756B243.jpeg

Bad day today, I was out doing runs and some lowlife out of nowhere came up and stole my Limitless.. I did a 130mph speedrun and the car was far away from me, when turning around to come back it skidded into tall grass at the side of the road and got stuck, and wouldn’t respond to forward or reverse. I got into my 1/1 car and went to get it, by the time I got up there it was gone.. I never saw anyone. There were a few joggers around and I asked them but no one saw anything. I’m pretty sure someone ran out from one of the houses across the street and took it.. this was in the San Fernando valley area of Los Angeles. it was a limitless with a Delta Plastik Jaguar body and Castle XLX2, and the coke can size castle 2028 motor. It had a PPS mount and CHNL batteries. Picture is below, If anyone sees this advertised on eBay or a forum somewhere please message me and let me know.. it’s probably some idiot who knows nothing about RC and wants to sell it for quick cash, so most likely the description wouldn’t be too detailed. Here’s to hoping someone see something and be careful when running, scumbag theives are everywhere.. Thanks guys

View attachment 154603
That $ucks! I hope you find it. Keep an eye on Craigslist too!

Sorry to hear that. Have you informed the police about it? If you remember the model number of the car, you may have a better chance of finding it, since most people don't know that RCs have that. Hopefully you can find it. Also, I think whoever stole it would have a big surprise (LiPo fire) if they just leave the batteries plugged in too long.

Well $#@&%! Sorry this happened. Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding and someone found it and didn't know who it belonged to. Post some flyers in the area and see if you have any luck. If it was a low life I hope Karma bites him hard!

Wow, that sucks.

I hope you searched the entire area, had it happen before where a slight misjudgment in distance had me look in the wrong location. Could also be hidden by brushes or other terrain features.
If it was truly that close to houses, I would assume that you frequent that area often? I just don't see anyone making that fast of a decision unless they knew you and had it planned. Of course, could always be pure opportunity.

Sorry that it happened, good luck finding it. By all means, it's a felony.

That’s terrible. I’ve often thought of that when I watch speed runners. Either getting a car stolen or even lost in the side brush.
You can also run a lost and found add on cL or your local neighborhood news hub.
Let you’re lhs know as well. That’s a very high end build and unique body and sure to be recognized be someone who knows what they’re looking at.

Thanks for all the replies. I’ve talked to the three stores that border the street I was on, only one has cameras.. I saw the feed, the corner where the car was is out of the picture. Their is also a Taco Bell restaurant there, I’m pretty sure someone was leaving the drive through and saw my RC slide up to the curb and thought why not grab it.. It must have been someone in a car ready to go because there was no trace of it by the time I got there barely two minutes later. Also, I checked the entire area for 30min thinking maybe I just don’t see it and walked through the small area of grass it went through completely but with no luck.. There is no where it could be that I didn’t look, no gutters or hidden areas.. someone had to have taken it. I have the Taco Bell managers name, I’m going to go back tomorrow when he’s there and try to get a look at the security cameras feed.. For all I know it could have been one of their employees.
I could go on for days with all the Who was it and if only I had done this or that, but ultimately the car is gone and it’s extremely unlikely I’ll get it back.. if I do that’s great, but I’m moving on and will slowly start to buy the individual components to build another one up. Thankfully I have plenty of other RC to keep me entertained in the meantime

Thanks for all the replies. I’ve talked to the three stores that border the street I was on, only one has cameras.. I saw the feed, the corner where the car was is out of the picture. Their is also a Taco Bell restaurant there, I’m pretty sure someone was leaving the drive through and saw my RC slide up to the curb and thought why not grab it.. It must have been someone in a car ready to go because there was no trace of it by the time I got there barely two minutes later. Also, I checked the entire area for 30min thinking maybe I just don’t see it and walked through the small area of grass it went through completely but with no luck.. There is no where it could be that I didn’t look, no gutters or hidden areas.. someone had to have taken it. I have the Taco Bell managers name, I’m going to go back tomorrow when he’s there and try to get a look at the security cameras feed.. For all I know it could have been one of their employees.
I could go on for days with all the Who was it and if only I had done this or that, but ultimately the car is gone and it’s extremely unlikely I’ll get it back.. if I do that’s great, but I’m moving on and will slowly start to buy the individual components to build another one up. Thankfully I have plenty of other RC to keep me entertained in the meantime
This has always been one of my biggest fears! Especially when the car is a good distance away stuck on the shoulder, I feel like a vehicle could easily stop and scoop it up. Even when out bashing at a park I’m afraid someone is gonna try and steal one of my rigs.
Sorry for your loss Bro ☹️

I hate thieves, hope you get it back somehow. I feel for you bro, it totally sucks, but unfortunately it's the world we live in today.

Last edited:
Yea hate it bud. I do parking in a smaller big city. The kids these days know nothing will happen to them take them home to their parents who are crackheads or sending them out to do it. Most just check for unlocked door handles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back