Limitless Stolen Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go to the police station and ask to see the street camera’s on that street or local business camera’s
Do you have a picture of the electronics on the inside just in case I see it on eBay

Last edited:
I would go to the police station and ask to see the street camera’s on that street or local business camera’s
Do you have a picture of the electronics on the inside just in case I see it on eBay
I’ve made a report and am waiting for the detective to contact me.. The local businesses need to have a detective ask for the camera footage, so that’s the priority now..
I just found this pic I had of it, it pretty much looks like this.. XLX2 and 2028 motor, with a carbon Steve couture wing and carbon battery tray on the left side.. Red Delta plastic body. if seen on eBay or anywhere else please let me know..
Also any info I get that leads to getting the car back or finding the guy who did it will be rewarded nicely, so to all out there keep an eye out on the forums, eBay, offer up, Craigslist and the like

0D392F0B-C937-46A9-9BD3-3864C1EF7847.jpeg

C5884B72-466B-4268-8A5F-ECAFABB87356.png

I’ve made a report and am waiting for the detective to contact me.. The local businesses need to have a detective ask for the camera footage, so that’s the priority now..
I just found this pic I had of it, it pretty much looks like this.. XLX2 and 2028 motor, with a carbon Steve couture wing and carbon battery tray on the left side.. Red Delta plastic body. if seen on eBay or anywhere else please let me know..
Also any info I get that leads to getting the car back or finding the guy who did it will be rewarded nicely, so to all out there keep an eye out on the forums, eBay, offer up, Craigslist and the like

View attachment 154850

View attachment 154851
I was looking just to help but I’ll keep an eye out because I know how it feels sorry hope you find it
I would check your local hobby shop to see if the had any bring it in to ask what it was etc and also check if the gps is still hooked up

Last edited:
Can you tell me where you were speed running so I can look on offer up Craigslist etc
Here’s a checklist of what I would check
- local hobby shop for anyone bringing in or asking questions about your car
- camera footage
- rc gps
- ask neighbors to see there cameras and ask to see if they saw your car
-post a reward online for finding car (to grab thief’s attention)
Plant another cheap rc with long battery tracker to see if thief will try to take another car
Tell local hobby shops it was stolen and ask them to keep an eye out give them photo so they it your car

Last edited:
So I’ve made the police report, when I speak to the detective I’ll ask about the street cameras, in addition to the restaurant cameras. I’ve spoken to the only LHS in the area who happens to be a good friend of mine and has seen the RC before.. he’ll know if someone brings it in to his shop
It had a GNSS gps on it, I’m going to try to call Powerhobby customer service and see if they can somehow get a signal from the unit. When the car was stolen, I drove around the whole area with the phone app on, trying to see if it would connect to the unit but no luck. It has to be very close range to connect

I'm an FPV drone guy with an RC car habit.... we lose drones in tall grass (and trees and rooftops etc...) constantly.

Next time you lose a car in the grass just blip the throttle and you can echo locate it. It will save you a lot of pricker bush scars and tick bites.

Of course, if you don't hear it then it confirms that it was likely stolen....

I would probably then drive around holding the trigger down in hopes that the jerk who stole it would be siting in his car with it on his lap when the transmitter reconnects.

I'm an FPV drone guy with an RC car habit.... we lose drones in tall grass (and trees and rooftops etc...) constantly.

Next time you lose a car in the grass just blip the throttle and you can echo locate it. It will save you a lot of pricker bush scars and tick bites.

Of course, if you don't hear it then it confirms that it was likely stolen....

I would probably then drive around holding the trigger down in hopes that the jerk who stole it would be siting in his car with it on his lap when the transmitter reconnects.
I did this. As soon as I saw the car wasn’t where it was supposed to be, I hit the throttle and steering hoping I would hear it, or if someone was holding it they would hopefully drop it.. but nothing at all, no trace of it anywhere. I had parked my 1/1 car away on a side street, so it wasn’t nearby for me to jump in and go get the Limitless, so I had to walk up to where it had stopped. If I had my car nearby, I might have made it up there in time to stop whoever it was from taking it, but no luck

Next time you lose a car in the grass just blip the throttle and you can echo locate it.
I used to do this because I have a habit of sending them into the cornfield at a ridiculous amount of speed. Until one time, one of the motor leads came out during the crash. Every time I blipped, it arced against the input cup on the esc and melted it… Was a brand new MMX8s too!! 😕
Lesson learned, I don’t do that anymore.

I did this. As soon as I saw the car wasn’t where it was supposed to be, I hit the throttle and steering hoping I would hear it, or if someone was holding it they would hopefully drop it.. but nothing at all, no trace of it anywhere. I had parked my 1/1 car away on a side street, so it wasn’t nearby for me to jump in and go get the Limitless, so I had to walk up to where it had stopped. If I had my car nearby, I might have made it up there in time to stop whoever it was from taking it, but no luck
Man, it boils my blood that someone would do that.
I used to do this because I have a habit of sending them into the cornfield at a ridiculous amount of speed. Until one time, one of the motor leads came out during the crash and arced against the input cup on the esc and melted it… Was a brand new MMX8s too!! 😕
Lesson learned, I don’t do that anymore.
Yeah, I must admit I have burned out some escs on my drones doing this, but it beats losing the whole thing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back