Talion Stop me if you've heard this one...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Well, we were getting ready to go to the skatepark... I put my Talion on the ground by the lift gate on our Flex...

Long story short, I ran it over. 😵😵

All things considered, it held up well! Stripped the rear body posts and my fans don't work. But I'm impressed its still in one piece!

20210813_123222.jpg

20210813_123218.jpg

Last edited:
Well, we were getting ready to go to the skatepark... I put my Talion on the ground by the lift gate on our Flex...

Long story short, I ran it over. 😵😵

All things considered, it held up well! Stripped the rear body posts and my fans don't work. But I'm impressed is still on one piece!

View attachment 163593

View attachment 163594
Man you really don't like that car do ya 😂😂😂

Lol, they were $9 Arrma fans. And of course we ran it afterwards 😌😌😆😆

The truck is growing on me. Still disappointed though! Lol

Forgive my idiotic commentary. 😅😅😅

I maybe be naive or from another planet, but what is "lift gate on our Flex...".

Lol, they were $9 Arrma fans. And of course we ran it afterwards 😌😌😆😆

The truck is growing on me. Still disappointed though! Lol

Forgive my idiotic commentary. 😅😅😅

Love the vid, cute kids I have 2 and 4yo Girls and I could never do that they would be fighting over the car and eventually it would end with the 2 yo taking from her sister and sending it full speed into a wall!!
AON Friend of mine bought a rustler after seeing my RCs, told him we could meet up and drive it the next morning. Well he decided to drive it on the street, long story short Rustler vs Jeep Cherokee didn't end well. total driving time 7.5 minutes. poop happens!!🤷‍♂️
I maybe be naive or from another planet, but what is "lift gate on our Flex...".
Ford Flex tailgate

Love the vid, cute kids I have 2 and 4yo Girls and I could never do that they would be fighting over the car and eventually it would end with the 2 yo taking from her sister and sending it full speed into a wall!!
AON Friend of mine bought a rustler after seeing my RCs, told him we could meet up and drive it the next morning. Well he decided to drive it on the street, long story short Rustler vs Jeep Cherokee didn't end well. total driving time 7.5 minutes. poop happens!!🤷‍♂️

Ford Flex tailgate
Ok I'll google it.

I see, sorry never seen one before. We don't have them over here. Looks good.

Ok I'll google it.

It's a pretty decent SUV, but you guys had the greatest Ford car that's not a mustang and we didn't get it here in the States, the Falcon and I still jealous about that!!!:cautious::ROFLMAO:

Ok I'll google it.

I love boxy vehicles and wagons. Lol. Plus it's twin turboed and AWD :)
It's a pretty decent SUV, but you guys had the greatest Ford car that's not a mustang and we didn't get it here in the States, the Falcon and I still jealous about that!!!:cautious::ROFLMAO:
You mean you don't dream about the Ford Ka? Lol

Yes I had a XF Falcon once. Not the most popular model but I liked it.

@The_Otherside I guess the backup camera doesn't see under the car? ;) I haven't done this yet, but it's on my list of things I'm sure to accomplish sooner or later.:ROFLMAO:

The minimal amount of damage is actually quite impressive. (y)

The only visible damage.

I'll swap out fans and see if that helps! Doesn't look like the ESC works either, but it could be that it's covered in grass. Lol.

20210814_110143.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back