Mojave Stop working suddenly and now just turns on repeatedly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miguel-arenillas

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was running in a track with other cars, when suddenly the car stopped working, it was hot, I took the temperature and was 90C, so I let it cooled down but still doesn’t want to work just keeps making the sound as I’m turning it on, is not responding to the control and keeps restarting, what you think it could be?

thank you so much

Hello, I was running in a track with other cars, when suddenly the car stopped working, it was hot, I took the temperature and was 90C, so I let it cooled down but still doesn’t want to work just keeps making the sound as I’m turning it on, is not responding to the control and keeps restarting, what you think it could be?

thank you so much

Try unplugging the servo from the rx.. if it is shorting the bec circuit the esc will act real weird.. also check each fan by unplugging them as well if the servo isn't the issue..

Seems like a good place to start with the info given..👍

Try unplugging the servo from the rx.. if it is shorting the bec circuit the esc will act real weird.. also check each fan by unplugging them as well if the servo isn't the issue..

Hello Camaroboy, I disconnected the servo and worked perfect, does that means the servo is damage? Thank you so much better servo than ESC

Hello Camaroboy, I disconnected the servo and worked perfect, does that means the servo is damage? Thank you so much better servo than ESC

Yes servo is shorted internally.. time to grab a new one..👍.. it's quiet common actually.. servos are mounted so rigidly that they soak up some good impacts.. some live forever, and some just quit..

Glad you got it sorted...✌️

Yes servo is shorted internally.. time to grab a new one..👍.. it's quiet common actually.. servos are mounted so rigidly that they soak up some good impacts.. some live forever, and some just quit..

Glad you got it sorted...✌️
Thank you so much, I was pissed today because I just got the Mojave and I tough the ESC quit on me in less than a week, but you brought light into the problem, and tomorrow I’m gonna be able to drive, thank you thank thank you.

Thank you so much, I was pissed today because I just got the Mojave and I tough the ESC quit on me in less than a week, but you brought light into the problem, and tomorrow I’m gonna be able to drive, thank you thank thank you.

No problem at all my friend..👍.. get out there And have a blast..✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back