Infraction Stopped going reverse ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RcRookie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
EDIT *** PROBLEM SOLVED LOL .as many of you know I just got an infraction, this is my 3rd time running it and while I was running it stopped going in reverse. Also when it would come to a complete stop without me pressing anything it would start going in reverse by itself slowly, Do I need a do ESC? I don't run it that hard to get the temperatures high And I never hit thermo showed off. Any help on this would be great. I'm not sure if it is a defective esc or something else. I'll check the Throttle trim when I get home I don't think it is that but you never know.

Last edited:
I haven’t run into any issues like that with any of my RC’s. I’m sure it’s something to do with calibration of the ESC or something like that. I’m fairly new to the hobby so I can’t give you an accurate answer

@po
I haven’t run into any issues like that with any of my RC’s. I’m sure it’s something to do with calibration of the ESC or something like that. I’m fairly new to the hobby so I can’t give you an accurate answer
No problem, I'll double check The throttle trim and see what's up hopefully I bumped it or something lol If not it's still under warranty thankfully

@po

No problem, I'll double check The throttle trim and see what's up hopefully I bumped it or something lol If not it's still under warranty thankfully
Just not the thing you want to encounter with a new RC. Especially the infraction ?

The same thing just happened to me today what did you to fix it? I'm pissed. Was driving it for 10 minutes stopped to show my homie. Then it wouldn't go into reverse. I don't think any of the knobs have been touched i haven't moved any of them. Help me out please. Asap

It
The same thing just happened to me today what did you to fix it? I'm pissed. Was driving it for 10 minutes stopped to show my homie. Then it wouldn't go into reverse. I don't think any of the knobs have been touched i haven't moved any of them. Help me out please. Asap
It was my knobs

I have just put a new engine in my Arrma infraction but it wont revers only forward. Hope someone can help me. Peace from Danmark.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back