Storage help

Currently reading:
Storage help

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
So my charger doesn't have a lot of settings, no storage, no discharge, just a knob for charging with amps. I wanted to know how I would storage charge and how much I should discharge a battery to (voltage)(3.70v ish right?) and is they were to go off balance how would I rebalance them?
I know the basics of the lipo but due to the limits of my charger it makes it a lot more difficult.

Afro Samurai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
So my charger doesn't have a lot of settings, no storage, no discharge, just a knob for charging with amps. I wanted to know how I would storage charge and how much I should discharge a battery to (voltage)(3.70v ish right?) and is they were to go off balance how would I rebalance them?
I know the basics of the lipo but due to the limits of my charger it makes it a lot more difficult.

yeah...3.8v...but...in the end...It would be best to upgrade your charger..it's time. ..and the safest way to proceed...lots of good ones out there...I've have had good success with the Hitec ...they have low cost models...check tower hobbies...if you have any questions. .or want specific suggestions. ..ask...good luck dude...