Storage mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your voltage was ABOVE storage voltage then it'll take a bunch of time because chargers usually have very low discharge ratings!
If your pack was empty, it should take anything from a couple of minutes to say half an hour, depending on a bunch of things.

But like I said, if you're getting a full pack down to storage it may take a couple of hours.

If your voltage was ABOVE storage voltage then it'll take a bunch of time because chargers usually have very low discharge ratings!
If your pack was empty, it should take anything from a couple of minutes to say half an hour, depending on a bunch of things.

But like I said, if you're getting a full pack down to storage it may take a couple of hours.
Yeah battery maybe over half charged

What @nino said, and as it's a 6s, your charger is balancing 6 cells and is another reason for why it takes a long time

A 3s pack can take half the time as a 6s pack if you were to storage/balance charge it from the same voltage (at the same charge rate)

Last edited:
it'll be quicker if you just go bash and empty the battery.

Last time i got it charged up ready for a bash but opportunity never came so i put it back into storage mode it took like 8 hours :LOL:

I’ve bashed in the middle of the night once because I charged a battery, got read to go and had something came back, when I got back I was not going to wait that long for storage and a bit obsessive of battery care. Ended up being amazing because I ended by bash at the perfect time, it took a whopping 1 minute and 1 second to storage a 6s ?

Month old, venom quad charger

I have the same charger, it’s a PITA. One battery will reach storage in 5 minutes and the other will hover at 3.80-3.81 for two hours. I then get sick of waiting for the end beeps and take it off the charger.........it’s close enough.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back