Storage of lipos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blade92

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hi guys i just want to ask you how you store your lipos? I bought a LipoBag , but i understand that it is not that safe. So i though maybe an ammo can (LoL). Any suggestions?

I use Lipo bags and put the bags in metal ammo cans like you say. Some guys fill baggies with sand and cover the batteries completely and if there is ever a Lipo fire it will melt the sand and help contain the fire.
BBQs outside is another good one.

I use Lipo bags and put the bags in metal ammo cans like you say. Some guys fill baggies with sand and cover the batteries completely and if there is ever a Lipo fire it will melt the sand and help contain the fire.
BBQs outside is another good one.
Yeah the thing is i live in a rented flat not a house. It would be great if i had a garage 😅

Yeah the thing is i live in a rented flat not a house. It would be great if i had a garage 😅
I live in a rental myself but a house. I have my ammo boxes within reach on a table close to my chair. Anytime we go anywhere over night they they go out under the carport.

Batsafes, got 4 of them

https://www.bat-safe.com/

1618696892563.png

I store and transport mine in an ammo can. The batteries are wrapped with a foam sleeve to prevent them from being banged around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back