Strange behavior from my Kraton.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SenorWickedStix

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 3s
Now that I’ve finally got everything back together and have been able to get a few runs in I’m getting some odd behavior (at least to me). With the single 6S 4000 30c pack it will only give me a flashing red light on the esc and with the two 3s packs it works fine most of the time will randomly go in reverse. Not sure where to start with any sort of diagnosing. Lol.
The only thing that I’ve touched electronics wise is when the servo was grinding the other night i ended up taking it out and retightening the screws that hold the body together. Could me Maby not plugging that connector in the same port on the receiver had messed with something?

Can i factory reset all those components and start fresh with programing everything?

That C rating is awfully low and may be a problem…….🤷🏻‍♂️
If that were the prob, he’d be able to run it until a throttle stab followed by a voltage sag tripping the LVC. Right?

OP, go back and reset the whole thing and start from new. See if that puts the ribbon on the package.

That C rating is awfully low and may be a problem…….🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah. My LHS explained whole C rating to me. Thats why i bought the two 5000. :D Figured id use it for a while yet but i think I’m gonna stop. Lol. Plus the two packs Works way better. Lol. I also just ordered a pair of CNHL 5200 3S 120C packs. 😱😁

Yeah. My LHS explained whole C rating to me. Thats why i bought the two 5000. :D Figured id use it for a while yet but i think I’m gonna stop. Lol. Plus the two packs Works way better. Lol. I also just ordered a pair of CNHL 5200 3S 120C packs. 😱😁
Don't fall for the C rate scam even though CNHL makes nice lipos some of their lesser c rated packs can perform better than their higher c rated packs, the series of the packs makes more of a difference than the c rate does. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/c-rates-what-is-the-deal.17174/

From all the reading I just did batteries in general seem like a crap shoot. Lol. These are the batteries I ordered. If there’s a better recommendation I’ll gladly cancel the order. Lol. 😁 I appreciate all your guys input. 🙂

A2BC08DD-4B03-4278-A8FD-F1CDD87BB6C5.png

From all the reading I just did batteries in general seem like a crap shoot. Lol. These are the batteries I ordered. If there’s a better recommendation I’ll gladly cancel the order. Lol. 😁 I appreciate all your guys input. 🙂

View attachment 262562

Buy them directly from CNHL and get the G+ series. https://chinahobbyline.com/ XMAS50 is $50 off orders of $179 or more and XMAS5 is $5 orders of $79 or more

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back