Typhon Street/Speed build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got a few minutes to work on my build. Got the turbos, intercoolers, exhaust, wiring, oil lines, suspension, paint/body, etc.
5D5E6FCD-83A4-4CD9-9453-21A9FAB45382.jpeg

Just kidding of course, pic is of a 1:1 962C, but that’s how mine is going to be dressed. Almost done, just have to finish soldering the electronics. Maybe this week, hopefully. Spring is coming!

Pretty much done. The front splitter will be replaced with a carbon splitter once the body goes on. Put on the battery straps, set the final alignment, and I think I‘ll call it groovy.
IMG_5979.jpeg

IMG_5978.jpeg

IMG_5976.jpeg

IMG_5971.jpeg

IMG_5970.jpeg

Top notch work Mr. B. She's as clean as the split that @LicketySplit licked (say that fast 37 times in a row...I DARE ya). (y) 👌
Thank you sir, you are too kind. And yeah, that was hard. I only got to 11 before my tongue cramped up.

Don't forget the wing 👍
The wing will be incorporated into the body with the ubiquitous fins on the speed body, and will run with a ducktail on the basher body.

Nice build there @Dan B.
You will have to shoot some videos of it running.
Just as soon as I figure that out and get a GoPro or something. Outside of the handheld recording devices of yore I’m a bit of a Luddite. Any recommendations?

Just as soon as I figure that out and get a GoPro or something. Outside of the handheld recording devices of yore I’m a bit of a Luddite. Any recommendations?
I really like my Insta360 Go 2. It's small, uncomplicated and does a max resolution of 2560x1440. It's easy to mount anywhere and there aren't a thousand settings. It's almost point and click. And at $300 it's not outrageously expensive. Might be worth a look.
1682099219049.png

I really like my Insta360 Go 2. It's small, uncomplicated and does a max resolution of 2560x1440. It's easy to mount anywhere and there aren't a thousand settings. It's almost point and click. And at $300 it's not outrageously expensive. Might be worth a look.
View attachment 294486
I appreciate that, I’ll check it out. As long as it works with iOS it sounds great!

10-4, roger that. It is iOS compatible.
I looked at the reviews, the most negative was recording length when out of the case, or overheating when it is. That and poor audio, but that doesn’t concern me much unless the audio is just outright indecipherable. Yours sounds fine in your videos. Any thoughts?
I love the form factor.

Last edited:
Any update on this build ?
Was curious how the scorched adjustable pin retainers worked at your 1.3 setting.
My chits always broke so gotta look at other builds
I ordered some of the funny fancy nasty shims for the Felonaction
My VIPAZ tire deal has me curled up in the fetal position sucking my thumb …..
Let’s see some vids !!!!
Cmon Dan !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back