Big Rock Street suspension set up for big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
I put a set a Street fighter tires on my big rock and wondering if I could purchase a smaller stiffer shock set up that would be better on the road. I am really not looking to modifying my stock shocks as I will still use them for off-road

I put a set a Street fighter tires on my big rock and wondering if I could purchase a smaller stiffer shock set up that would be better on the road. I am really not looking to modifying my stock shocks as I will still use them for off-road
Drill holes in the arms, the closer it is to the wheel, the lower it will be.

Not a bad idea

If I drill the holes closer to the wheels want the suspension be softer?
You can add preload spacers to make it stiffer, or remove them to make it softer.

What are you looking to do? I converted my senton into a big rock and have always loved how it drives on pavement and grass. Ever understood the traction rolling until I bought my son a big rock and realized they come preloaded.

I ran it in Duratrax SC street tires and stock tires on pavement, no spacers in the shocks, and it slides around without ever trying to flip.

I run my Senton onroad by just removing almost all of the shock spacers (think I have a small one in the fronts) and mounting the Infraction Hoons. It leans a lot but gives good traction for handling and can be off road in minutes. The Senton and Big Rock have the same shocks but wider arms on the Big Rock so you'll have to experiment.
Enjoy
Hurricane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back