Street tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunchBox

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I'm looking for some advice on street tires. I'm looking for some nice wide street tire price is not a problem... any suggestions are appreciated! Thnx!

what car? to me I always start at proline myself, I would also like to add beadlock wheels too. but then again my preference.

Today I bought some HPI Phlatline tires mounted on Blast Chrome wheels ( #HPI 4729) Sorry I can't figure how to put pictures on here from my iPad! They were great on the freshly paved street outside. Mounted on my Kraton running 6S 30C lipo. Price was $ 38.99 a pair.

Last edited:
I like the belted idea had no idea they made belted tires...... I'll have to find out if they make some to fit the granite
You might have to change to 17 mm hubs. Try going to sweep racing concepts they have a ton of diffrent tires and nice wheels to. They have some flare to them.

Hi

I have here'd that the Duratrax Bandito MT 2.8" DTXC3502 are descent tires to.

I have the arrma raider blx with stock wheels and tires and while the dboots look ok there grips is terrible and clearance even worse. Any suggestions for both on and off road conditions. My local spot is a bmx track and has a gritty/sandy loose surface which builds up on the inside of the wheels and grinds away at the hubs and inner rim. So some thing a little bigger in wheel size and tire size for off road but not on road just a good grippy profile so i can pull some sick wheelies ;)

Thanks bashers

I'd recommend Proline Badlands - they do quite well on pretty much any terrain, especially offroad. I ran badlands in the snow on my Talion instead of Proline slingshots and still had good success.

I'd recommend Proline Badlands - they do quite well on pretty much any terrain, especially offroad. I ran badlands in the snow on my Talion instead of Proline slingshots and still had good success.

Anything has got to be better than the stock dpoops lol

I have the arrma raider blx with stock wheels and tires and while the dboots look ok there grips is terrible and clearance even worse. Any suggestions for both on and off road conditions. My local spot is a bmx track and has a gritty/sandy loose surface which builds up on the inside of the wheels and grinds away at the hubs and inner rim. So some thing a little bigger in wheel size and tire size for off road but not on road just a good grippy profile so i can pull some sick wheelies ;)

Thanks bashers
I would say go with the proline trenchers for off road and maybe proline bandits for on road....... I run my trenchers on and off road and they don't wear bad at all. I ride wheelies in the mud hole with trenchers!

I would say go with the proline trenchers for off road and maybe proline bandits for on road....... I run my trenchers on and off road and they don't wear bad at all. I ride wheelies in the mud hole with trenchers!

Excellent just what I want, mad wheelie fun ;) Been doing a lot of research on tires was thinking trenchers for off road so thanks for the vote on that.

What would you say to these? Would they fit too?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 64
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back