Street treads for my Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
  4. Raider
  5. Voltage
On road tires for the Mojave. They look awesome, hope they perform as well.

20211220_202938.jpg

20211220_202954.jpg

20211220_203123.jpg

Great find. Looks like a nice fit. Good looking wheels for sure. Let us know how they run.

Those look great indeed. Not sure if they changed the foams, but Duratrax is sold here in Europe as Louise tires. The Louise version of the ones you have got several reviews of the side of the tires completely shredding. Apparently the foam is not wide enough resulting in the side of the tires cracking when stressed (in corners). Those reviews were some time ago, so maybe they fixed it.
You can check it by pushing the sides of the tires by hand, on a YT review they could push it in and feeling there was no foam support there.
Awesome looking tire that’s for sure. Keep us updated.

Tire Report:

I ran my Mojave today with the new Thrush tires, on 3S and then 6S. These tires get amazing traction. On 3S power I was holding full throttle in right hand curves. Oh left hand curves the truck would roll over because of the battery weight bias. That's my guess anyway.

On 6S it was ridiculous. These tires bite hard. Wheelies on demand, even when already hauling butt. I discovered that the rear bumper makes a great "wheelie bar" and since it is so wide the truck did not waver at all, just wheelied as long as I wanted in a straight line. In fact, on 6S with these tires it was hard to drive a road course because it would pull the front tires off the ground every time I punched it.

My buddy took some video when in a couple of days when he has uploaded it I will put the link here.

20211226_112017.jpg

20211226_115246.jpg

20211226_115242.jpg

20211226_114956.jpg

These tires ballon like craaaaaaaaazy.

Yes, because they are not belted.
How they holding up? you used them much? Wouldn’t mind an on-road pair of tyres for the Mojave I did put the rear Felony hoons on mine. Duratrax look a much better fit.
1642750625037.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back