Infraction Strengthen body finished

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_painter_boy_

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Dry lining taped inside and shoo goo plus cut hole out of back and put wire mesh in, bit more hot air can eacape, again fixed with shoe goo
Don't rush it, do it in 2 hits if needed
UK Halfords for mesh

20200927_200131.jpg

20200927_200124.jpg

20200927_200057.jpg

Not hard, just time consuming and it stinks i.e. do it in a well ventilated area.
For bashing and lots of body hits, this is about the best you can do for the durability of the body.

Check Kevin's livestream ~ 55 min into it and you can forward/rewind or sit through the entire session.

Not hard, just time consuming and it stinks i.e. do it in a well ventilated area.
For bashing and lots of body hits, this is about the best you can do for the durability of the body.

Check Kevin's livestream ~ 55 min into it and you can forward/rewind or sit through the entire session.
might try it on my exb Kraton to start. my Infraction is my new baby and don't want to mess up that sweet body

I just did the front and the fenders on my new infraction. Highly recommended.
Front is protected by the splitter but if you hit a curb the splitter will come off and the screws will punch through the inside of the body or leave indents.
Sliding sideways into curbs will happen as well.
My tires were rubbing in the wheel wells and some shoegoo protects that area nicely.

Maybe a 30 min project that will save you lots of grief. Full body is probably not needed as this is not a jumper but I did end up on the roof as well :(
Those roof skids work well though.

On my Kraton and Talion I did the full body.

Very nice work. I always take at least two hits before starting to work on my RCs. Uhh is that what you meant? ???
From the bong yer ?
might try it on my exb Kraton to start. my Infraction is my new baby and don't want to mess up that sweet body
You won't mess it up, do the main flat parts one day and let it dry and do the fiddly bits next day that way the dry lining tape has less chance of keep coming un-stuck which is more irritating than anything.
Try not to overlap it to much and i put extra bits around body posts
You'll be fine

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back