Typhon Stretched Typhon question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes but the new v5 is set up with EXB towers & A arms so the v3/4 arms won't work as the shocks won't align properly. Don't quote as it could just be that the RPM arms won't work as I know that for sure.

Yes but the new v5 is set up with EXB towers & A arms so the v3/4 arms won't work as the shocks won't align properly. Don't quote as it could just be that the RPM arms won't work as I know that for sure.
That sounds like it won't work. Damnit... Wait. I plan on using the Typhon towers. The chassis screw holes and grub for arm height are my real concern.

Last edited:
The chassis screw holes should all be the same as the v4 Kratons but again I think the issue is the A arms/shocks lining up right. I could be wrong like I said don't quote me hopefully someone else will chime in but I do know the RPM a arms for the v4 won't work on the new v5 cause of all the EXB stuff

The chassis screw holes should all be the same as the v4 Kratons but again I think the issue is the A arms/shocks lining up right. I could be wrong like I said don't quote me hopefully someone else will chime in but I do know the RPM a arms for the v4 won't work on the new v5 cause of all the EXB stuff
Gotcha. I plan on swapping the diffs, shock towers, and arms over from the Typhon. It should work if the chassis holes are the same.

Back