Typhon Stretched Typhon Speed Run Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innuendo26

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Hey peeps, I was seeing if you guys/gals can help me out with what scale speed run body to look for, for my stretched Typhon.

Thanks for responding but I still don't know what scale to buy or even my wheel base. But I like a lot of those bodies on that website.
Do you know what chassis you’re trying to use?

Wheelbase measurement is taken from the center of the front wheel to the center of the back wheel.
Given you have a Kraton Chassis then your wheelbase is the same as a factory 6s Kraton. (377mm / 14.84")

You will need to be creative/handy on making the body fit. It often takes a bit of trial and error

Wheelbase measurement is taken from the center of the front wheel to the center of the back wheel.
Given you have a Kraton Chassis then your wheelbase is the same as a factory 6s Kraton. (377mm / 14.84")
I cannot find any body shells with that wheelbase for speed runs

Your best bet is probably going to be running a 360mm body from Delta Plastiks
you will want 3mm or 4mm bodies for speeds over 100mph.

The rear of the body wont line up with the wheels but since we cut out the rear of the body for speed runs that shouldn't matter too much.

Your best bet is probably going to be running a 360mm body from Delta Plastiks
you will want 3mm or 4mm bodies for speeds over 100mph.

The rear of the body wont line up with the wheels but since we cut out the rear of the body for speed runs that shouldn't matter too much.
Thanks brotha, most appreciated ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back