Typhon Stretching a v4 6s Typhon need help with the parts I will need

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are the same dimensions I’d be glad to mail some to ya. ??‍♂️
Seems they are. I’ll make em work. Just plz send em. Lmk what u need and I’ll send

Seems they are. I’ll make em work. Just plz send em. Lmk what u need and I’ll send
PM me a mailing address and I will print some out and mail them Monday.

What kv did you go with? Are you running 8s? Thnx for your help order v5 typhon today and I'm going to stretch it but trying to get my information together. I'm just trying to do 100mph or so.
You could save money on batteries and have faster charge times going with a 4s setup.
Using a TP4050 with 3840kv on 4s can go 100+ no problem.

I am running 86 mph and soon to be in the 90's on 2s with the Limitless :stig:

You could save money on batteries and have faster charge times going with a 4s setup.
Using a TP4050 with 3840kv on 4s can go 100+ no problem.

I am running 86 mph and soon to be in the 90's on 2s with the Limitless :stig:
Wow nice! 90 on 2s ? Whats the gearing? Thats gotta get pretty hot? right?

What kv did you go with? Are you running 8s? Thnx for your help order v5 typhon today and I'm going to stretch it but trying to get my information together. I'm just trying to do 100mph or so.
I got to 102 mph on 6s with a stock motor. Castle MM2 esc, Limitless center spool with a 34t spur and 34t pinion. Everything else on the Typhon is stock. Should be good for a few more mph but I haven't got a road that's long and flat enough or radio I completely trust.
20201206_144052.jpg

I got to 102 mph on 6s with a stock motor. Castle MM2 esc, Limitless center spool with a 34t spur and 34t pinion. Everything else on the Typhon is stock. Should be good for a few more mph but I haven't got a road that's long and flat enough or radio I completely trust. View attachment 116733
I like that, I always sell the stock esc in my cars and keep the motor for a bit but Im with you castle is the way to go. Thnx for the information, I got a lot of good suggestions and ideas from this forum. If anyone has anything to add, all info is welcomed by me, thnx?

Wow nice! 90 on 2s ? Whats the gearing? Thats gotta get pretty hot? right?
The gearing is very aggressive.
I can tell you that with the Arrma BLX 2050kv motor I have taken a Typhon with a special body to 119mph and 132 mph on 8s power.
That was with 34t spur and 29t pinion. 3.3 diffs, GRP tires, and running 2 CNHL 6000 mAh 4s 70c LiPos.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back