Limitless Strobe light for visibility.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
Just picked up this strobe from Firehouse Technologies. I made the mistake of looking at it and have been seeing spots for an hour. Has different modes for your liking. Its advertised as 800 Lumens I believe. As I get older I find myself squinting when the car is further away so I figured I’d give this a shot. It’s meant for drones and can be seen like 3 miles away or some crap like that. I highly recommend it.
4A809E15-D299-4433-BCEB-7F1F17912083.jpeg

Last edited:
Lights and their effectiveness in locating and orienting the car, even when it's bright out, is often overlooked imho. Granted, it can be a bit of a PITA depending on how you go about the installation, there's many ways to skin a cat. I like to find a balance between ease of use with minimal wiring and (at least somewhat) scale looks. You're definitely not left wanting for options these days, that's for sure.

Lights and their effectiveness in locating and orienting the car, even when it's bright out, is often overlooked imho. Granted, it can be a bit of a PITA depending on how you go about the installation, there's many ways to skin a cat. I like to find a balance between ease of use with minimal wiring and (at least somewhat) scale looks. You're definitely not left wanting for options these days, that's for sure.
That’s why I went with this. 6 hour run time in the rechargeable battery via USB.

Here’s the video. Doesn’t really do it justice. Excuse my 6 year old acting a fool in the bath.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back