Strong dogbones for Arrma Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grasshopper123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I just bought a kraton,I'm new to the hobby and I was just doing some mild bashing. I bent both front dogbones. Probably only jumped the kraton about 3' in the air. Are there stronger 1s or do I need to buy 30 of them because they just bend all of the time. Thanks

When you say "bent" do you mean bent as in bowed or twisted?

TT

Mine too bent a few packs in, then I learned to land on all 4 wheels instead of nose diving all the time and I haven't bent a set since.

Only known of one guy in one of the Facebook pages who tried the GPM shafts, I don't recall what the issue was he had but he said they were worse than the stock ones. Don't remember if it was fitment or if something broke.

Good that you noticed that. I just saw what was available and for what price.
If this is true, about them being weaker, I would not recommend buying these!

Hope that this is not the case of one poor install or something...

I received my CVDs from GPM recently, haven’t installed them yet ,but they seem to be ok in terms of quality ,I don’t know If they are stronger than stock but are 6mm thick in the middle part...btw I’m not replacing my stock ones I’m just building another kraton from spares ( been missing only few parts like CVDs)

Attachments

• 695C54D4-EA66-40FA-BAEC-71D419942AD7.jpeg
    695C54D4-EA66-40FA-BAEC-71D419942AD7.jpeg
    342.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 1A00EC3A-2890-4EE1-ADE7-BA9249897471.jpeg
    1A00EC3A-2890-4EE1-ADE7-BA9249897471.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 72
don't botjer the cvd in rear, will effect the diffs. And like allways..better to bend, then snap..just bend it back and bash..i do..part of the game, and don't do any harm

I'm curious as to how they affect the diffs? I was thinking of running CVD's in the rear, but not if it causes an issue.

I received my CVDs from GPM recently, haven’t installed them yet ,but they seem to be ok in terms of quality ,I don’t know If they are stronger than stock but are 6mm thick in the middle part...btw I’m not replacing my stock ones I’m just building another kraton from spares ( been missing only few parts like CVDs)

Any update about running the GPM CVDs?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back