strongest rc combo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apollogold29

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hey just wondering what is the STRONGEST rc combo you know of. im building a monster rc and i wanna get it over 120. if anyone has any ideas let me know
just to be clear i just need motor and esc
im planning on running 2 of these on a big 1/5 car for the speed im looking for
i therefore need each to be able at least 16s.

Last edited:
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

hey just wondering what is the STRONGEST rc combo you know of. im building a monster rc and i wanna get it over 120. if anyone has any ideas let me know
just to be clear i just need motor and esc
Traxxas brushed motor. Due to having gobs and gobs of torque, you can gear to the moon.

Or atleast, gear your flames to the moon…

On a serious note, a TP motor around 1350 kv and an xlx2 are said to be the best, without going crazy like a mgm esc.

You could do it with others, and people will chime in. Look through the 4s speed challenge, even the 3s speed challenge threads on here. The info is everywhere, just search it.

Traxxas brushed motor. Due to having gobs and gobs of torque, you can gear to the moon.

Or atleast, gear your flames to the moon…

On a serious note, a TP motor around 1350 kv and an xlx2 are said to be the best, without going crazy like a mgm esc.

You could do it with others, and people will chime in. Look through the 4s speed challenge, even the 3s speed challenge threads on here. The info is everywhere, just search it.
i wil probably use mgm. i know you said it was overboard but thats the way i like it

I think 16s is going to be just some wishful thinking. Max4 combo will do 12s. If you want to see 100 on a 1/5 scale monster truck (truck will blow over way before that speed anyway) you might just want to start there and see how much you enjoy repairing the drivetrain after every pack.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back