Stub axle problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basherrrr98

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
hey guys I'm new to this forum, nice to meet yas

I have a granite mega I have upgraded to the brushless 4500 kv castle ever since then my dog bones have eaten away at my stub axel, have yous heard of this?

Also I went to my local hobby shops an they are on back order for a few weeks. Is there any mods anyone has done to swap it from the arrma stub axels to any other ones

I believe @Thomas P was having issues with them breaking, not getting eaten up.

Check the o-rings inside the cups. Mine wore down which allowed the dog bones enough movement to start eating the cups. It happened on both sides but it was worse on the stub axle. Also make sure you oil that area regularly, the manual says after every pack.

See that's what it's doing, I don't under stand why

I got all the o rings in an everything

Thanks guys for all your help

image.jpg

It's from traxxas you have todo a lil moding but she works, I'll get yas the number here in a few

Still anyone have any idea how I can get better stub axels

@Basherrrr98 are you doing a lot of jumps with the Arrma Granite? The Castle Creations brushless motors packs a big punch and you'll want to make sure you're not on the throttle when landing from jumps and not slam on full throttle from a stand still.

That said I've not see any upgraded stub axles for the Granite yet.

Hey guys,

Here is the part # that was on my package I dunno if it's the right one but here ya go

3652x I think it's off a slash
I also have the fronts to match it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 77
Hey guys,

Here is the part # that was on my package I dunno if it's the right one but here ya go

3652x I think it's off a slash
I also have the fronts to match it

This is amazing! Have you been able to tighten up the play in the steering at all? And did you have to cut or grind anything to make these fit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back