Kraton Stuck at home bash.. Kraton 1650kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope everyone is surviving this current situation. I got a good break in the backyard. Hope everyone stays safe and have faith we will get through this together. Bash on ?? #rcfam4life

You got some great aim hitting that narrow ramp! ??

Yeah that’s why I had to upgrade to a bigger ramps lol. That one is just as wide as the truck.
You were hitting way better than I would ??

Me and my daughter put this together this morning. Batteries are charging now. Really windy though ??
34B4C72E-8299-49D8-836B-E300D042EAD5.jpeg
79536480-F60F-429F-87E5-B9D77036008E.jpeg

Killer ramp looks wider than mine which is a good thing. Lol. Enjoy what we can right. Bash on ??
Thanks, 4x4 I’m new at the backflips? Granite handled it like a champ! Ripped the front suspension out of my Big Rock ?‍♂️

Thanks, 4x4 I’m new at the backflips? Granite handled it like a champ! Ripped the front suspension out of my Big Rock ?‍♂️
Killer ramp looks wider than mine which is a good thing. Lol. Enjoy what we can right. Bash on ??
Landing some doubles!? Ramp was an awesome idea for being on lockdown. Hope amazon has some parts in stock!?

Hope everyone is surviving this current situation. I got a good break in the backyard. Hope everyone stays safe and have faith we will get through this together. Bash on ?? #rcfam4life

good bash man, thanks for sharing..? subbed as well.. ? i think its funny how dogs want to bite the hell out of the rc's.. easy way to wear them down quick...???

jondilly1974 you were right about the suspension on my Big Rock. I got it dialed in now though. Shock pulled out of my RPM’s earlier today. Made some adjustments and everything’s ?
F1EF2F57-F952-4F0B-8BAB-986450A5168B.jpeg
9403B627-4B32-4369-ADE2-6BA17F56DADE.jpeg
5EFF6FD7-9D57-40D1-AF1B-136118890CB3.jpeg

good bash man, thanks for sharing..? subbed as well.. ? i think its funny how dogs want to bite the hell out of the rc's.. easy way to wear them down quick...???
Awesome thanks for the sub. Yeah that big boy likes to pick them up and run off dragging them by a tire. It does work well to allow him to get a run in. Bash on??

Well got some new ramps. Trying to pull off a bigger ramp that doesn’t require a truck to transport. Guy sold me one of these land wave systems for 50 bucks. I figured it was a no brainer so I attached my discount ramps to it and got another backyard bash in. Wow first double in the backyard. ??. Video coming later.

Attachments

• 86112854-8A9F-4EE7-AB89-16B5AE606F0E.jpeg
    86112854-8A9F-4EE7-AB89-16B5AE606F0E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Well got some new ramps. Trying to pull off a bigger ramp that doesn’t require a truck to transport. Guy sold me one of these land wave systems for 50 bucks. I figured it was a no brainer so I attached my discount ramps to it and got another backyard bash in. Wow first double in the backyard. ??. Video coming later.
That’s funny, I had those landwave ramps on my Amazon wish list. They’re definitely pricey! That’s why I figured I would try building one. I’m pleased with mine. Good luck with those doubles, I’ve pulled off a few.

Well got the ramps put together. The dog was obsessed with biting my tires and got some descent sends in the backyard. Hope everyone is doing well and happy Easter. #Rcfam4life

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back