Stupid Black Friday Destroys My Wallet Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up the Max8 combo for my MT410, but from Hobbywing Direct - same seller as on Amazon and same price - but no tax charged.

Other than that, I skipped RC stuff to get a new TV. My old Panny Plasma finally sh!t the bed.
I bought 4 55" Roku's last year & replaced all the trashy bulky TVs held over from many BFs ago. That was easily the best non-RC BF purchase I made in over a decade. WM sold the same TV this year but somehow they cost more :rolleyes: I also ended up buying another 2 max6's, since I finally used the 2 from last year in the Hobao MT+II & Reeper. I still have to put the max5 combo in the O8S, but I haven't really felt like working on that heavy ass thing lately.

I didnt buy a single thing. Nothing really interesting that i need. The best offer at my hobbyshop was a mojave exb -100$ but i cant have a third truck. But i need chargers,servos

I was tempted on getting but ending up passing on it.. now I'm kinda regretting..lol
They sold out fast, when I order mine their was only one body color out of three, woke up next day, sold out, now $99.00 on backorder.

This is what happens when you actually look for RC deals on Black Friday:

https://www.hobbyrecreationproducts.com/ 20% off entire cart - yeah ENTIRE CART :eek:

They have all the V2 Corally cars too. I won't say whether I got them all but the temptation is sick :ROFLMAO:
I bow to thee. Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!!

20201201_173842.jpg

OMG.. Black Friday Purchase:
A Popular online Hobby Shop replied to my questions today in a chat.
The following is their response.

Okay I have found your order. The order number is HHUS200********. Unfortunately, this product went into a backorder status. The day this was ordered, there were so many orders pushed through at the same time that the online status did not change quick enough to notify everyone of the backorder. This product is expected back into stock mid March.

Wtf did you order that was so popular? Is it your new fire retardant wallet? ?
Ender 3 v2 and Ender Extender XL are on order.
Let's converse about the extender kit when you get it. I just got a shipment notification for mine yesterday.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back