Stupid question but have to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I kinda think it’s different but whatever I’m asking Is shock oil and diff fluid the same consistentency ? lmao on this thought tho

my shock fluid is stock, but front end won’t raise back up
What weight is good for front and rear. I bash only if that makes a difference.

For what truck?
I kinda think it’s different but whatever I’m asking Is shock oil and diff fluid the same consistentency ? lmao on this thought tho

my shock fluid is stock, but front end won’t raise back up
What weight is good for front and rear. I bash only if that makes a difference.
For what truck?
Idk the difference between the shock and diff fluid but if your question about shock weight is for the 3s line, I run 42.5 wt and from what I’ve seen most people like 35-45 in the 3s line.
Idk about 6/8S tho.

I only know that from the same brand, my shock fluid is colored pink and my diff fluid is opaque or clear. I think Losi brand fluids.

Losi does that for their fluids my 35wt is orange 70wt green 50wt red 30wt clear it's all silicone fluid just that losi has to have added some kind of additive to change the colors. The bottles are colored also though never really looked that close it does make for easier identification with the colored bottles.

Shock fluid and diff fluid is the same just diff fluid is thicker that's why it's a higher cst (weight).

Last edited:
Oh also I have head hinge pins duplicate the same issues they were binding once I remove the shock it would not move freely

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back