Notorious Stuttering, weird sound and slow on full throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi was just wondering if the grub screw fixed your problem ? I'm having a very similar problem on my v5 kraton 6s it runs perfectly fine for 10 mins then will start to stutter badly out of no where just like that. my esc stops beeping as well but will continue to flash the appropriate leds when turning it off and back on again. im stumped
Hi Seba!
It was a pinion thing, I lost the set screw. That’s why the pinion moved around 😅

hope you’lol fix yours fast! Good luck!

Hi Seba!
It was a pinion thing, I lost the set screw. That’s why the pinion moved around 😅

hope you’lol fix yours fast! Good luck!
Glad to hear yours is running good !

Unfortunately I think my issue is electrical based. 😭 Which is ashame because these things are absolutely a blast to drive.

Glad to hear yours is running good !

Unfortunately I think my issue is electrical based. 😭 Which is ashame because these things are absolutely a blast to drive.
Yeah, that’s a shame. Let it sit still of no fun at all hehe.

Maybe you can send Arrma of Horizon Hobby. I’ve heard Horizon Hobby has a great customer support 🙏

Good luck!

I was thinking over heating too but it didn't really make sence to me since I was never heaving this issue prior to installing a motor heat sink and fan ... Why would me adding cooling effect the heat negatively 🤨.

It really it's a phantom issue if it's not just faultty electronics
Oh strange! Sometimes this can happen if the prongs get compressed on the motor leads. Then when they get hot they don’t make full contact.. if you can gently put a driver in the prong and widen it back out. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Could be that or could be like you said faulty electronics.

Oh strange! Sometimes this can happen if the prongs get compressed on the motor leads. Then when they get hot they don’t make full contact.. if you can gently put a driver in the prong and widen it back out. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Could be that or could be like you said faulty electronics.
I have had that with motor lead connectors just open them up a bit and was all good. have to be careful though them pins snap off really ease

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back