Kraton STX2 replacement, what is the AUX channel on the receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bk161278

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi guys,

I have a Kraton 4s and I got me a DumboRC 6CH incl. Transmitter to replace the STX2 junk that comes with the car.
By readin in this forum it says that's bloody easy to do, so I opened the receiver box fully expecting to see two cables (servo & esc) coming out there. But now there is a third cable, apparently leading to the motor cables, potentially going to the fan(?). The cable comes from a slot labelled AUX.
Well, after that I put all the screws back in place to read some more, but couldn't find much on AUX channel or what kind o connection that is.

So what do I do with that one? Do I just plug it in channel 3 of my new receiver and be done with it? In case it is indeed the fan, I assume I could switch it off accidentially then.

Thx for any feedback on that one, you probably figured out that I'm quite a newbie on the hobby, and I never exchanged a receiver so far.

That’s just a fan. It only gets power from the receiver and no settings need to be made.

Thanks for that lightning fast reply. So I can just plug it in any of the 6 channels I have and that's that.

Thanks again, back to the workbench then it is...

Thanks for that lightning fast reply. So I can just plug it in any of the 6 channels I have and that's that.

Thanks again, back to the workbench then it is...
Yep any open channel is fine.

Arrma Universal Xcelerator. It's like turbo for your car.

Mount that fan on the back of the truck blowing away, and you'll pick up an extra 10mph easy.

Arrma Universal Xcelerator. It's like turbo for your car.

Mount that fan on the back of the truck blowing away, and you'll pick up an extra 10mph easy.
Sure thing, looking at the crazy size of that fan, it'll be more like 20 mph though :cool:

But you were too late, new receiver is installed, car is up & running

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back