@suchtragedy is this your listing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't pay 5 dollars for prints with a surface finish like that let alone 15 bucks, lmao.

It probably is based on my file but oh well, this has happened to me before with a couple different things I've uploaded to Thingiverse. My file was a remix of someone else's to begin.

I wouldn't pay 5 dollars for prints with a surface finish like that let alone 15 bucks, lmao.

It probably is based on my file but oh well, this has happened to me before with a couple different things I've uploaded to Thingiverse. My file was a remix of someone else's to begin.

just wanted to give you the heads up man.. you can request he doesn't sell them for profit... on the other hand i hear what your saying.. ? i usually don't have that issue, cause its usually me selling my designs.. ??
Has anyone tried these...? I've already broke both front RPM's arms.

@suchtragedy will hook you right up..??

Has anyone tried these...? I've already broke both front RPM's arms.
@suchtragedy will hook you right up..??

They work okay, but it varies based materials used and print parameters. Once I get nylon prints dialed in I will finish the rear arm design to go with these front arms. Once I am happy with the designs and the print quality I'll install only the printed nylon arms and retest everything. If I am satisfied that they are at least on par with RPM strength I would be happy to print up a set for anyone wanting them for a small fee to cover the filament cost plus shipping. But if they are inferior still to RPMs I would just tell people to print themselves at their leisure and consider them throwaway spares and keep buying RPMs if you don't have a printer?

Thanks for the reply.... Put me down for a full set when your happy with them. I was hoping the Rpm's would hold up long than 3 packs... I got a new set of Rpm's in the mail and was going to put them on today... But took a lazy day instead. I didn't boil the first set... I'll boil these and use WD-40 before I install.

Looks like he's graduated to Mercari ?

Attachments

• 20200417_115746.jpg
    20200417_115746.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 53
Off that looks bad
I bet its hollow inside
Usually not. The top layer would fall thru during print. You have to have some infill support structure as it can’t print horizontally in mid air for long spans.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back