Typhon Suggest a budget transmitter etc for Typhon 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can there NOT be a model limit? Memory is never Unlimited.:unsure:
Perhaps there IS a limit. Just not specified as to what that is?
I imagine, once you add that one model exceeding the limit, one other model will just drop from memory, gets overwritten. My guess....
No limit supposably. Can bind the tx to as many rx as you want. The trim points thing isn’t much of a pain at all, just the steering needs a little adjustment typically. Makes it real easy to have a back up transmitter also.

Receivers are only $15 so that’s nice also. I got the models that came with a foam wheel.
Someday I’ll need a fancy quality one but till then these work great, especially on a basher. Especially on a budget.

Hey, guys, honest to god, I kiss no ass, but you lot on here are absolutely the BEST bunch of guys most helpful and chilled I've ever seen on ANY forum EVER
O I agree 100%. I just "officially joined/became active" a month ago and have had nothing but a positive experience here! I joined another forum the other day (as I have multiple rig brands) and it's just not the same.

It's like....... AF is Cheers and everytime I log on I feel safe, happy and everyone is so nice and helpful. Standing in a circle of buds drinking good beer, busting balls and talking RCs.

The other forum is like walking into a dark, loud lounge standing alone in the corner with a Zima deciding whether you want to approach one of the many cliques standing around talking up Traxxas or just down the Zima and go back to Arrma Cheers!! :D (y) ✌️

Lol Zima 😂 I used to love those when I was16
Hahaha! Yea, never really liked them. I was a mad dog and cisco (liquid crack!) drinker before going to beer. (y)

The other forum is like walking into a dark, loud lounge standing alone in the corner with a Zima deciding whether you want to approach one of the many cliques standing around talking up Traxxas or just down the Zima and go back to Arrma Cheers!! :D (y) ✌️
Wait they still make Zima? haven't seen that since I was High School and my 30th reunion is in a few months. :ROFLMAO: Dang near spit out my coffee while reading this.

No limit supposably. Can bind the tx to as many rx as you want. The trim points thing isn’t much of a pain at all, just the steering needs a little adjustment typically. Makes it real easy to have a back up transmitter also.

Receivers are only $15 so that’s nice also. I got the models that came with a foam wheel.
Someday I’ll need a fancy quality one but till then these work great, especially on a basher. Especially on a budget.

I used to know a guy that made custom radio grips. His website now just says Pre-wedding photoshoot.................................

The $80 flysky is a POS, nothing but problems with mine with weird servo and motor control issues. In concept it has great features for the money but it is a too good to be true China made radio unfortunately. Anything china made and sold on Amazon or Ebay that is not backed up by a reputable American or other company I would steer clear from. I went back to the Traxxas TQi setup with the bluetooth app and have had no issues since I switched back.

RadioLink RC4GS.
Best range in its class.. Better Multi-model support than the DumboRC.

I gotta be honest.....this Radiolink is WAYYYYYYYYY too complicated.

ARRGHHHHHNHHH I'm going to stamp on it now!!

Nah, t\ake a loss on eBay, I just want more distance, - my fault for not checking!!!!!!!

The $80 flysky is a POS, nothing but problems with mine with weird servo and motor control issues. In concept it has great features for the money but it is a too good to be true China made radio unfortunately. Anything china made and sold on Amazon or Ebay that is not backed up by a reputable American or other company I would steer clear from. I went back to the Traxxas TQi setup with the bluetooth app and have had no issues since I switched back.
I couldn’t disagree more. The actual quality of the unit is far better than the TQI in my opinion. From plastic quality to hand feel to trigger and wheel feel, it’s just better. I thought I’d miss the Bluetooth app connectivity of the TQI but I don’t at all.

Range is better, gyro works great, display on the actual unit. All of these suit my needs and I like that I don’t need my phone on me, I like to get away from my phone when I’m driving somewhere.

Love the GT5.

I gotta be honest.....this Radiolink is WAYYYYYYYYY too complicated.

ARRGHHHHHNHHH I'm going to stamp on it now!!

Nah, t\ake a loss on eBay, I just want more distance, - my fault for not checking!!!!!!!
Based on several Talbot videos, DumboRC is being used for range. Cheap, effective. Also he shares like $2 tips how to add even more range so you can have your rc a little less then a mile away and still being controlled. For around $40ish it is really hard to beat. Also do not fall for the color price differences on DumboRC its all the same damn thing, color is just for markup pricing. I ended up with orange, since it was on sale as opposed to chrome and blue. :D

I personally like the transmitter that came with my Vortex. Like $45 with receiver on jennysrc, imo a good buy.

It's hilarious watching my dog sprinting after my Typhon 3s at my local park, but for some reason I'm not finding it hilarious what after about 80-100 metres IM CHASING HIM coz he's got my bloody Typhon in his mouth...lol.

The reason he caught it - OUT OF RANGE!

Can someone help me with a suggestion with a transmitter and receiver setup for my Typhon 3s that gives even Just a little better range than my stock system?

thanks guys
Matt
Radio Link rc6gs on amazon comes with Transmitter and gyro cappable reciever for less than $100

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back