Outcast Suggested Lipo C rating?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahul5454

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Outcast 6s
I have a new stock Arrma Outcast 6s. I am just wondering if its okay to use a 45C gensacearespammers lipo which I am able to buy off a buddy of mine for a discount. Otherwise I was going to order a SMC 60C+ lipo. Any advise? I don't want the Lipo to be the cause of the truck being underpowered in any way at all. Thank y'all!

Bro you good...buy it Then later buy more cause you will need more batteries or you will bash for 20 minutes maybe more. I’m total I have 6 batteries all 3s
Bash time for feels like hr and half good day

gensacearespammers are fine - a bit overrated with regards to C ratings but closer to the truth than many others - they also deliver a serious amount of punch - nothing wrong with those

Better C rating and a better company.
Also, when buying new, you will know how it was cared for. Balance charge always, put in storage charge when not using, set LVC to 3.4V if you can, charge at 1C (2C acceptable on SMC's I think). Should get a couple years of heavy use out of it.

Better C rating and a better company.
Really? Okay I always thought gensacearespammers was top of the line.
Also, when buying new, you will know how it was cared for. Balance charge always, put in storage charge when not using, set LVC to 3.4V if you can, charge at 1C (2C acceptable on SMC's I think). Should get a couple years of heavy use out of it.
Good point. Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back