Suggestions for a new build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RcDad23

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Senton 3s
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Typhon 6s
I have all bashing cars,got a 150esc,2050kv,1250kv,was thinking on a teckno mt410 but speed for the winter in east coast before snow think will be better?? Options appreciate in advance and suggestions

I have 3s,6s and 8s and one thing that I don't like is the plastic diff parts and the other parts u can brake that in a 6s line u can go full send
Appreciate the comment.

6S Typhon.
Turn it to whatever the conditions call for and also what the intent is for. It does it all with a change of tires. My thoughts.:)
Exactly !!! My TLR Typhon / Senton is essentially a Typhon with a SC body on it . It outhandles a stock Senton 6s by far cause I left the arms/sway bars / shocks of the Typhon , especially when I run it with the Typhon 1/8 buggy tires ! Ntm , I prefer the 6s rigs from the durability of the drivetrain and the ‘’planted’’ feeling from the weight of them !
I have 3s,6s and 8s and one thing that I don't like is the plastic diff parts and the other parts u can brake that in a 6s line u can go full send
Appreciate the comment.
RC dad , you need a SBR 2.0 ! Lol , it is a tank , crazy powerful on 8s , yet very quick respectfully on 6s ! We’re both from CT , I am selling mine if at all you’d be interested , save you hundreds from new .

Last edited:
Finding a good build these days is somewhat of a challenge with almost everything being rtr or rollers. Crawlers can be fun to build I'm guessing. I don't have any due to my narrow "I wanna go fast" mentality though.😁😂

Finding a good build these days is somewhat of a challenge with almost everything being rtr or rollers. Crawlers can be fun to build I'm guessing. I don't have any due to my narrow "I wanna go fast" mentality though.😁😂
Spektrum 150a and 1250kv might be fun in a crawler 🤔😜🤣🤣🤣.

JK

Exactly !!! My TLR Typhon / Senton is essentially a Typhon with a SC body on it . It outhandles a stock Senton 6s by far cause I left the arms/sway bars / shocks of the Typhon , especially when I run it with the Typhon 1/8 buggy tires ! Ntm , I prefer the 6s rigs from the durability of the drivetrain and the ‘’planted’’ feeling from the weight of them !

RC dad , you need a SBR 2.0 ! Lol , it is a tank , crazy powerful on 8s , yet very quick respectfully on 6s ! We’re both from CT , I am selling mine if at all you’d be interested , save you hundreds from new .
Your rig is what I was thinking of when I said this.
Thing is badass!🤩
I have all bashing cars,got a 150esc,2050kv,1250kv,was thinking on a teckno mt410 but speed for the winter in east coast before snow think will be better?? Options appreciate in advance and suggestions
Oh and this will spark some debate but don't LET SNOW STOP YOU FROM BASHING!:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back