Suggestions for best tire to replace Arrma Kraton stock?

vYz87

Arrma RC's
Talion
Hey, what about berserker tires? Super soft.

LordChaos

Arrma RC's
Outcast
thanks bud!! great advice! i was considering,badland, backflip and shockwave....everyone are pointing to the back flip.because of size similarity,reinforcement rib inside,traction, durability and finally a little bit more heavy than the original one...that make for easier back flip.:p the only down side is that, in some case they seem to crack or tear on the edge of the wheel and you have to keep an eye open and put some ca glue as soon as you see a small sign of unglued or tear tires!! thank again!!:)
I second the part about damage right at the rim. The tire flush mounts with the edge of the rim and provides no protection. Rocks, Landing wrong, general bashing etc tears up this area quickly. Sand, grass and small gravel will get lodged between tire and rim, this causes premature detonation of tires..lol Lost both rears at the same time on my outcast due to not paying enough attention to this area. I have since ordered a new set and have a plan for fixing this problem. Will post pics after I have it sorted.

DucatiT

Arrma RC's
Kraton
I’ve been running SRC terrain crushers only on pavement nothing rough and ran only a pack through them and their suprisingly stable.

Hoss81

Arrma RC's
Kraton
I run Axial 40 series beadlocks with Pro-line Mashers and another set with Pro-line Trenchers. I don't believe they make either tire anymore and the Trenchers already have a few big cuts in them. Need to find a replacement tire option for the beadlocks. I have always loved these wheels.

20180721_094320.jpg 20180721_094346.jpg

arrmaracing

Arrma RC's
Fury, Kraton, Outcast, Senton, Talion, Typhon
I run the badlands 3.8 not the mx3.8. It doesn't balloon as much as the mx.

vYz87

Arrma RC's
Talion
Hey, what you ppl prefer, scr road or GRP tires 1/5? what is the diference in grip, durability etc..