Suggestions for hex tips for electric screwdriver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little money
SKIL Rechargeable 4V Cordless Screwdriver Includes 9pcs Bit, 1pc Bit Holder, USB Charging Cable - SD561801 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F23B9FH/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_783M1T73HS0CDZHA30WX
I just got that one for myself with some Amazon gift cards from Christmas. Works well for RC stuff IMO.

Also got the MIP metric hex tips in the same order. The quality and fit of the MIPs put my Snap-on (well, technically Blue Point...) T-handle hex drivers to shame. Definitely worth every penny.

About 2 weeks ago I bought the Skil 4V rechargeable bit driver linked above for $20 on Amazon. I think it’s the best $20 I’ve ever spent. It does exactly what I ask it to do and I shudder at all of the wrist wrenching I used to do. It’s not variable but it makes working on the truck a breeze now.

About 2 weeks ago I bought the Skil 4V rechargeable bit driver linked above for $20 on Amazon. I think it’s the best $20 I’ve ever spent. It does exactly what I ask it to do and I shudder at all of the wrist wrenching I used to do. It’s not variable but it makes working on the truck a breeze now.
i caught my little driver for 20$ also. Finally got my MIP hex drivers in also. My carpal tunnel loves me just a bit more now lol.
16466637809701757629909046670341.jpg

Consenses non-ball tip MIP Hex Drivers. My question is where to purchase them. I can only find 1.5mm, 2.0mm, and 2.5mm. I also need 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, and 6.0mm.

I just picked up MIP hand held and drill driver's in 1.5 2.0 and 2.5 and it's a world of difference! They are awesome. Not sure about larger sizes.

For 3, 4 ,5 and 6mm hex tips, You need to search around for automotive tools. Or even Bicycle mechanic tools. Park Tools may have them.
Bondhus or Whia might have them also. Also check upscale 1/5 scale brands tools.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back