Outcast Suggestions for next upgrades on Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwblue00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Decided to mess around with my outcast. I decided that I'd like to further upgrade it. Currently I have the voltage hobby steering servo mount and Ackerman plate, new stronger servo, RPM arms and skid plate. What sshould be next? Chassis braces? Arm mounts? Or shock towers?

Decided to mess around with my outcast. I decided that I'd like to further upgrade it. Currently I have the voltage hobby steering servo mount and Ackerman plate, new stronger servo, RPM arms and skid plate. What sshould be next? Chassis braces? Arm mounts? Or shock towers?

Chassis braces. Get rid of the plastic.

Well it's done! Ordered up arm mounts and chassis braces from voltage hobby. Now just waiting for either fire red or black shock towers from him to come back into stock. I do have a new set of Avid RC bearings waiting to be installed.

I believe I saw somewhere that the fire red is no longer being made. Something about his suppliers not being able to do it anymore.

Well it's done! Ordered up arm mounts and chassis braces from voltage hobby. Now just waiting for either fire red or black shock towers from him to come back into stock. I do have a new set of Avid RC bearings waiting to be installed.
Good choice those arm mounts break pretty easy when you start airing these rigs out

Voltage Hobbies is the best for Arrma Outcast upgrades! Just received my order.
20190125_234830.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back