Big Rock Suggestions on how to beef up kraton 4s diffs on a tight budget

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wigginout

Reaction score
i keep having diff problemz i cant afford 100 a diff any suggestions for a replacement thats strong enough for a hobbywing xr8r scr esc with ezrun 4268 brushless motor i am thinking maybe a spool or in rear atleast i don't jump really i just gor the car and put rhe esc in it Nd now the diffs are both fone i haven't looked T the slipper yet but thRa next also

Your kidding right? How many tines you gonna post the same question with the horrible grammar? Or maybe I'm wrong. Guess I'm wiggin out.

i keep having diff problemz i cant afford 100 a diff any suggestions for a replacement thats strong enough for a hobbywing xr8r scr esc with ezrun 4268 brushless motor i am thinking maybe a spool or in rear atleast i don't jump really i just gor the car and put rhe esc in it Nd now the diffs are both fone i haven't looked T the slipper yet but thRa next also
I brought brand new notorious 6s the centre diff burnt out completely with nothing left only melted plastic and that was only using it for one hour. You should expect better quality metal diff casing for that price than cheap china plastic crap.hope you get it sorted
I brought brand new notorious 6s the centre diff burnt out completely with nothing left only melted plastic and that was only using it for one hour. You should expect better quality metal diff casing for that price than cheap china plastic crap.hope you get it sorted

Your kidding right? How many tines you gonna post the same question with the horrible grammar? Or maybe I'm wrong. Guess I'm wiggin out.
Do you work for arrma

Last edited:

Do you work for arrma
The diff probably overheated due to a lack of oil, they don't come fully filled from the factory sadly.

Do you work for arrma
I wish I did, cause I wouldn't be talking to you right now.

If you would gave gone over your rig and checked everything when you first got it, like you are supposed to, then you would have noticed that the center diff was low on fluid and you wouldn't have burnt it up. Newb mistake.

I wish I did, cause I wouldn't be talking to you right now.

If you would gave gone over your rig and checked everything when you first got it, like you are supposed to, then you would have noticed that the center diff was low on fluid and you wouldn't have burnt it up. Newb mistake.
No mistake at all .how come I've brought too cars and one is still perfect after hours of playing with it.and the notorious burnt out after one hour from useing it.

No mistake at all .how come I've brought too cars and one is still perfect after hours of playing with it.and the notorious burnt out after one hour from useing it.
Cause when a 12 year old kid in China puts your car together at the factory they really don't care if the diffs are filled with fluid properly. That's why you are supposed to go over the rig completely when you buy it. If you did, you would've noticed that the center diff was low on fluid and probably would've filled it up to the proper level before running it and would not have burnt up the center diff. Your second car probably had more fluid in the diff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back