Sunday Funday 10/25/2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are too much! Love y’all.

2F7C5604-F596-405D-BBB8-114D1EBB7E1A.jpeg

Glad to see all the familiar faces. Hope you all had as much of an amazing time as I did. @jondilly1974 keep up the great work man. Between the gatherings and here on the forum you are always willing to help and just a great person all around. You are the best man?

Glad to see all the familiar faces. Hope you all had as much of an amazing time as I did. @jondilly1974 keep up the great work man. Between the gatherings and here on the forum you are always willing to help and just a great person all around. You are the best man?
Get off of my Dilly and go back to your Crawler. Lol
Such a great time was had by my part of the O.G crew.
Thanks again for the servo and the help.
J.Dilly you deserve that and then some.
It was great to see Droste and his daughter also.
Stricken we should do a winter crawler course at my place after snow flys.
I can use the backhoe to build a course, we can get a bonfire going with warm cider have supper with folks before they leave.
I suspect I have enough crawlers to loan to our go fast guys.
Might even be able to use the dozer to compact a track with hills for some go fast jumping into snow.
Just an idea if you think it would work.

Last edited:
Had a blast and was really happy to hang out with some of the best people I know. Wish there were more hours in a day. I also am bummed that the whole Covid thing stole a whole summer from us, but I have a feeling we can still have fun somehow some way. ??

Get off of my Dilly and go back to your Crawler. Lol
Such a great time was had by my part of the O.G crew.
Thanks again for the servo and the help.
J.Dilly you deserve that and then some.
It was great to see Droste and his daughter also.
Stricken we should do a winter crawler course at my place after snow flys.
I can use the backhoe to build a course, we can get a bonfire going with warm cider have supper with folks before they leave.
I suspect I have enough crawlers to loan to our go fast guys.
Might even be able to use the dozer to compact a track with hills for some go fast jumping into snow.
Just an idea if you think it would work.
Sounds like an amazing idea... I need crawler 411 lol
Had a blast and was really happy to hang out with some of the best people I know. Wish there were more hours in a day. I also am bummed that the whole Covid thing stole a whole summer from us, but I have a feeling we can still have fun somehow some way. ??
Well definitely will make up for it. Better plan on many more events and different locations. Plus warmer weather thankfully but not soon enough

I haven't taken a look at my stuff yet. What I do know is 2 diffs,wheelie bar,diff housing and a long scratches @Glock21user wife put on my crawler ..... wait that was me lol

And your wheelie bar took a beating from me.
Yeah but I bet you want a big block rig now don't you? That's only punch setting 1 btw lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back