Michigan Sunday Funday 11/8 - Roll Call! Who's coming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepnut

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Alright. I'm making a separate thread just in case people didn't see the conversation in the other one. The forecast for this Sunday is 72F and sunny. You can't ask for better than that. We're meeting at noon at Bandemer Park in Ann Arbor. I'll be there with my Kraton and this is the first time I'm able to come, so I'm pretty excited. Who else can make it?

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
in A2, new to bashing. i am interested in learning from the local heroes, but I am not sure if I can make it tomorrow

in A2, new to bashing. i am interested in learning from the local heroes, but I am not sure if I can make it tomorrow
Well that’s good because it’s Sunday not Saturday ?✌?✌?

Exactly so no excuses I expect to see you there Sunday

frickin groundhog day around here

c29faa18-86b9-457f-b7de-2318b090f22c.gif

There definitely will be subscribe so you don't miss out on the announcement for the next Sunday Funday

I’m also hoping to have some new mt tires for bashing by the time the weather warms up. I’ll probably just end up buying the granite tires and putting them on my granite wheels. I’m just not sure if I should bash out there with my Typhon or MT body. I was hoping to be able to find some Duratrax in 17 mm. But that’s seems like a no go as I can’t find any 2.8’s in 17mm. I do like the looks of the Speedtreads in 14mm. I’m currently running 17mm to 12mm adapters and extenders. Which widens the stance on my Typhon. I can’t really afford the Proline tires yet.

I gotta stop buying tires. Ran one pack on the stock EXB tires. Went to the LHS the next day and saw the Proline belted Badlands and thought "well, I've spent a lot so far, why not?". It's nice not to have pizza cutters for tires now, but everyone swears by Backflips so have a set of those now too in the MT variety. Reading some more "oh the 4S low profile handle better"...

F. Also, my LHS carrying SRC belted Terrain Crushers in red chrome that would go nice with the body I'm about to be painting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back