Super Bowl

Super Bowl Champion 2019

• Rams

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Patriots

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Alright, so I'm not a big follower of football, stop booing already, but I do enjoy attending a well hosted party every year. I've bet against the same guy every year, for the past 10 or so. Coin toss and game winner. Who's it gonna be, Rams or Patriots? Win only, spread doesn't matter. Go _ Go, you fill it in. The poll shows the teams, but include the coin toss in your reply. I bet with the forum's decision. Deadline is 5:30 PM EST. That's how much I love you guys❤

3567928.jpg

I will however vote for Pats on the poll just because I'm from New England and it seems to tweak off the entire rest of the nation when they win... again. Makes me laugh every time.

Clarification on the coin toss. Just heads or tales. Sorry mates.

Alright, so I'm not a big follower of football, stop booing already, but I do enjoy attending a well hosted party every year. I've bet against the same guy every year, for the past 10 or so. Coin toss and game winner. Who's it gonna be, Rams or Patriots? Win only, spread doesn't matter. Go _ Go, you fill it in. The poll shows the teams, but include the coin toss in your reply. I bet with the forum's decision. Deadline is 5:30 PM EST. That's how much I love you guys❤

So that's it? I have to do this alone? Well there goes another easy $200 or so. Guess I'm not the only one who doesn't watch football.

I love football. My team sucks though and I despise the Patriots. I think they are going to win and the thought sickens me.

As a non American may I ask (with tongue admittedly in cheek ;) ).....

How is throwing a ball for someone to catch it called football ?

As a non American may I ask (with tongue admittedly in cheek ;) ).....

How is throwing a ball for someone to catch it called football ?

They do kick the ball every now and then ?

Back