Super Bowl

Super Bowl Champion 2019

• Rams

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Patriots

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voting is closed early due to lack of anyone who gives a s#!t. Guess I'll just have to do it like previous years and ask the best looking waitress at the bar?

Seriously no need to watch the game, Arrma forum has predicted the winner already. Anyways, it's pretty exciting after watching so many Superbowls all these years (25 to be exact), I finally can cheer for my home town team in the SB. Go Rams!

If only the Saints didn't need the refs help winning the game they would be playing in the Superbowl. Blown calls happen all the time but the Saints still choked away a two touchdown lead at home and then turned the ball over in OT. That is not winning football. Sucks for the Saints and their fans but it wasn't a "fix" like so many people are saying, just a blown or missed call.

I’m not a Saint fan but that was a horrific non-call that cost them the game. If the ref does his job, it’s game over. I’d be livid if I were a Saints fan.

Probably, we'll never know. I think that's why the refs didn't call it though in all fairness, they did not want to just hand one team the ball and the whole game on one penalty and have the game decided like this. It was an easy call in retrospect but a tough call in that moment. They probably felt OT was more fair to both teams. The refs missed an obvious face mask penalty on Jared Goff just minutes earlier that might have won the game for the Rams but luckily the Rams recovered from that and did what they had to do.

At the bar for Superbowl, with my oldest joining the crew. I'm getting old, but this feels like a good thing.

Attachments

• 20190203_202843.jpg
    20190203_202843.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 49
One of the most boring Super Bowls I've ever watched.... "Yawn!"

Something tells me your team would have been able to muster up more than 3 points. That was just sad on the Rams part. They shouldn't have even been there. I would have much preferred Brees out there.

Back