Kraton Super cheap and huge upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriLiam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Basher sway bar pin holder? Stock ones are trash?

Attachments

• 637406D1-74B3-4BC3-BF7E-EB7C3251181A.jpeg
    637406D1-74B3-4BC3-BF7E-EB7C3251181A.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 179
  • 885E608E-6789-4929-A120-1D807977FECF.jpeg
    885E608E-6789-4929-A120-1D807977FECF.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 33EC5067-576C-4840-981D-709110A4BEC6.jpeg
    33EC5067-576C-4840-981D-709110A4BEC6.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 160
As long as you don't over tighten the stock ones, they hold up fine. But I get that one quarter turn too much, and they split easily. Nice find just the same.

As long as you don't over tighten the stock ones, they hold up fine. But I get that one quarter turn too much, and they split easily. Nice find just the same.
Exactly I tighten too much, and I broke tons of it?... now the game is over?
Thank you very much.

1581684250882.jpeg
Search for this part number and you ll find it

Two days after I ordered some parts from hobbyking, darn. I have trouble with these disconnecting on almost every bash.

But who hasn't broke one to find that out? I mean tight is not really what it takes to break them. IMHO it's more like don't over snug them. But your right they don't need to be tight for bashing. Arrma Tough Baby! ?

I tried to Google the part shown but no luck @LoriLiam . A link would be nice, Thanks.

I'm going to see if the Tekno ones will fit. I know they won't break.

1581684017515.png

But who hasn't broke one to find that out? I mean tight is not really what it takes to break them. IMHO it's more like don't over snug them. But your right they don't need to be tight for bashing. Arrma Tough Baby! ?

I tried to Google the part shown but no luck @LoriLiam . A link would be nice, Thanks.

View attachment 65298
For the money, this type of mod is a good idea. It's one less hassle to deal with. After breaking two of them early on, I just got better at knowing when to stop. Spares came in a bag with some other plastic bits, and haven't had any go since the first time I broke them.

For the money, this type of mod is a good idea. It's one less hassle to deal with. After breaking two of them early on, I just got better at knowing when to stop. Spares came in a bag with some other plastic bits, and haven't had any go since the first time I broke them.

I broke exactly two as well. ???

View attachment 65298
I am sorry but I can’t find anymore where I found them! You can try to search also for this one mugen
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.it/ulk/itm/153562517527
Search for them in your area?Italy is a bit far away?
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/5-8-piv...996&indexName=hbk_live_magento_en_us_products
Hobby king, I’ve got themless then 2$?

Last edited:
Arrma still makes the steel ones look at the discontinued models V2 Kraton for the part #.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back