Super distracted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Mojave
  4. Typhon 6s
Trying to keep myself busy today, but hard to stay focused, today is Mrs. Dooms surgery.

I dropped her off at 9am, they don't let you wait in the hospital, thanks again Covid. At 2:00 I got an automated text saying she went into surgery, her surgery is supposed to be three to four hours then an hour or two of recovery before I get a call to pick her up. Anxious is an understatement, Mrs. Doom is the center of my life.

I puttered a little but hard to stay focused.

I will be so relieved when I can get her home.

Hang in there bud!! Wrench on some rigs......watch some old re-runs-----try to read a book.......it'll be all good! Stay positive and strong!! 😁 (y) ✌️

Trying to keep myself busy today, but hard to stay focused, today is Mrs. Dooms surgery.

I dropped her off at 9am, they don't let you wait in the hospital, thanks again Covid. At 2:00 I got an automated text saying she went into surgery, her surgery is supposed to be three to four hours then an hour or two of recovery before I get a call to pick her up. Anxious is an understatement, Mrs. Doom is the center of my life.

I puttered a little but hard to stay focused.

I will be so relieved when I can get her home.
You could always go and read some of the crap you have given me over time...it works to get my mind off of stuff.:ROFLMAO:

Everything will be alright. You will get the call and you will get her home. So you can cater to her.

I got her home about 9:00 last night, 12 hours after I dropped her off. She was still a little loopy but doing ok. This morning she says she doesn't have any pain from the incisions or stitches, but she has a catheter that is killing her. She is supposed to have it in until Friday, but she's already saying no way, it's coming out today. So she is feisty as ever. ;)
She is a tough one, and I am very happy to have her home. She is supposed to be home for three weeks, light duty.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I was a bigger mess than she is.

I got her home about 9:00 last night, 12 hours after I dropped her off. She was still a little loopy but doing ok. This morning she says she doesn't have any pain from the incisions or stitches, but she has a catheter that is killing her. She is supposed to have it in until Friday, but she's already saying no way, it's coming out today. So she is feisty as ever. ;)
She is a tough one, and I am very happy to have her home. She is supposed to be home for three weeks, light duty.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I was a bigger mess than she is.
That's great to hear! Hope you both have a speedy recovery!!🙂🙏👍

So happy for you all!!! Make sure you take care of her!! (I know you will!)

My Unc pulled his out back in the day when he went to pee.. I thought he was crazy but he's hard headed!! 🤣

She is threatening to do the same thing, the bad part is, she is serious, if we can't get someone to do it by the end of the day. I just don't want any complications that can drag this out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back