Super distracted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: today she got her catheter out, night and day difference. Doc gave her an all clear, super relieved. Once again guys, thanks for listening, it means a lot. 😍

Update: today she got her catheter out, night and day difference. Doc gave her an all clear, super relieved. Once again guys, thanks for listening, it means a lot. 😍
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Hell yea brother.. now back to r/c's!! 🤣
So what rig you gonna run.. and whats broke that needs fixed!! 💯
Gonna finish up my Element Ecto crawler. Then I need to scout a new location to play with my Typhon, they tore up the parking lot I've been using. (y)

Trying to keep myself busy today, but hard to stay focused, today is Mrs. Dooms surgery.

I dropped her off at 9am, they don't let you wait in the hospital, thanks again Covid. At 2:00 I got an automated text saying she went into surgery, her surgery is supposed to be three to four hours then an hour or two of recovery before I get a call to pick her up. Anxious is an understatement, Mrs. Doom is the center of my life.

I puttered a little but hard to stay focused.

I will be so relieved when I can get her home.
Glad it went well. I was in Mrs. Dooms shoes one week ago today. I had a hernia fixed.

The wife dropped me off like a package then picked me up later. I really would have like to have her there with me when I went in and there in the post op. It make me feel so much better know that she is there with me.

My wife was thinking thing might go wrong and she would get paid. So, while I was under the knife she went to the mall and spent a bunch of money. ;)

Covid sucks. The docs wanted me to isolate from family for 2 weeks before and after the surgery. Hah, yah that's going to happen, good luck. All I hear is everyone is infected, but no one is in the hospital. Hmmm sounds like a cold or flu. Maybe it's just a Cali thing? Let's move on please.

Awesome Doom, from my life observations women are tough when it comes to surgery. They take it like a champ and don't complain. Can you imagine if Men had to deal with childbirth.
Imagine your D splitting apart and a kid coming out!!! There would be no children born 🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back